1185233 Graduation cap/gowns needed

  • Ann
    Jul 1, 2010
      Hi everyone,
      I'm costuming a stage production of "Fame" at the end of the month and am in need of 33 matching graduation caps and gowns for the final scene. I'd prefer to not use red or black, if possible. Royal blue was the gown color of the real School of Performing Arts.

      As with most theatre groups, budget is extremely tight and I can't afford to rent them from an on-line company at $15 each. Does anyone have 33 robes in their costume collection they would be willing to rent as a lot or loan for a costume trade?

      Thanks!
      Ann
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic