11768Re: rust stains

  • Silvester
    May 6, 2010
      A friend of mine has had mostly good luck with Oxy-Clean on stuff she sells as pre-owned at Renn Faires. It did wonders on some white cotton duck I had been wearing under chain maille for SCA combat - but it wasn't 100% and duck is a HEAVY fabric somewhere between denim and canvas.

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "marymary614" <marymary614@...> wrote:
      > Does anyone have a miracle cure for getting rust stains out of fabrics?
      > Helosise and other stain removal guides say lemon juice and salt, and sunshine, but I am afraid to use them on delicate vintage clothes. Does anyone know of any rust-removal products, and have you used them sucessfully?
      > Thanks
      > Mary
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic