11758Looking for...

  • GCKidd
    Apr 24, 2010
      The head of a local dance company contacted me wondering if I had a source for glitter pinstriped material to use for dance costumes. I haven't seen anything yet...but in the past, you've all been massively helpful in tracking down materials and supplies that weren't available through any of my 'normal' channels...

      So, anyone know of a source for glitter-striped, colored materials that would be appropriate for dance costumes? (Doesn't necessarily have to have a high lycra content, but it does need to be heavy enough to stand up to some pull and twist...)
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic