11646Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Gaston costume

  • Valancy Gilliam
    Jan 6, 2010
      Have you tried just padding the actually shirt here and there. If you go
      too overboard it's going to look ridiculous anyway on someone so small
      statured compared as everyone else. Try sewing in padding in key locations
      like biceps and pecs to emphasize and keep stuffing until it's noticable
      from the audience. That's the only other thing I can think of. Pockets of
      fluff until he looks sufficiently bulky.