11618Re: Mascot/Fur Animal costumes

  • mongrelmuppet
    Dec 2, 2009
      Thanks for the ideas! That last one is an idea I hadn't thought of and is definitely worth a try. My clients would prefer something that rests on the shoulders, and isn't molded to a specific head size/shape, since many people are likely to be donning this.

      I have been trying to track down that Simplicity pattern for weeks now. I used to have one, too, but it was lost in a move before I could experiment with it, and I've not had a need since. I've been researching online as well, and came to the same roadblock you did, plus the e-mail address for the owner of nicodemus.org comes back continually as non-deliverable, so I can see that picture, but can't get the pattern number off it to help with the search for the pattern.

      If anyone else comes across this pattern or the number, I'd be very appreciative of knowing about it.

      Thanks again!