11298Re: Star Wars costumes

  • mongrelmuppet
    Jun 2, 2009
      Mind? No! Not at all! That's great. Most of my local contacts were of no help with this particular project, being more of the historical re-enactment and less of the futuristic or movie type. A costumer's guild that's into sci-fi could be exactly what I need. I'll look forward to their suggestions. Thanks!