11291Re: Star Wars costumes

  • mfun2003
    Jun 2, 2009
      I used Simplicity 5840 View C to make a simple Jedi costume for a young cousin. Since it only came in adult sizes, I had to redraft the pattern to a child's size, but it wasn't too difficult since much of the pattern was based on simple shapes. As I recall, it was a pretty easy pattern to follow. I used a different pant pattern because I already had one in his size.

      Not sure how accurate it is, but it came out fine and my cousin enjoyed wearing it.

      > Would anyone have personal experience (a favorite pattern used, perhaps? I can alter well, but my drafting skills are not the greatest) or website/group suggestions to share?
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic