1061Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Kool-Aid????

  • Julia Logan Trimarco
    Jun 10 11:11 AM
      You're welcome! The same authors, Liz Covey and Rosemary Ingham, also put
      out The Costume Designer's Handbook, and collaborated some with Deborah
      Dryden on her book ,Costume Dyeing and Painting (not %100 sure of the title,
      something like that).
      I could recommend tons of books, but probably most of them are listed in the
      extensive bibliographies at the back of the Costume Technician's Handbook.