Starbucks Breakfast Blend Whole Bean Coffee

  • CLS
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2003
      http://tinyurl.com/vslq

      Starbucks Breakfast Blend is light-bodied and light-roasted, and it
      will imbue your morning with its essence. This blend makes a bright
      impression as it sparkles and dances on your tongue - a sign of crisp
      acidity. A mild and flavorful coffee awaits you. Finding and
      purchasing the best green beans in the world is the first step that
      differentiates Starbucks Coffee from the rest of the coffee industry.
      Starbucks is well-known for its exceptionally high quality coffees,
      care in selection, and expertise in roast. Each coffee is selected
      for the defining qualities that distinguish its origin. This careful
      selection process illustrates Starbucks passion for buying and
      roasting the world's best coffee.

      This particular blend of coffee beans reminds me of cold mornings
      when you would look forward to the scent of bacon, pancakes and maple
      syrup. For some reason, the aroma in this coffee blend seems to be
      mingling with those memories.

      I keep a bag of this coffee for when my parents visit and I will then
      indulge in freshly ground coffee. When you open a bag of the
      Breakfast Blend and inhale deeply, you can almost feel a bit high.
      This blend completely inspires a passion for coffee. The scent is
      creamy, chocolaty and somewhat like a sweet cigar? Who can say, it
      reminds me of my childhood and of the time I worked in a bakery
      making cappuccinos.

      These beans are roasted to perfection and are some of the finest
      coffee beans you can buy.

      Yeah, I lived in Seattle for a few years. I'm a Starbucks coffee fan.
      When I inhale this coffee, it reminds me of grandma's house, walks
      out in the cold with a cup of Starbucks coffee, coffee spills in my
      car, the dreamy scent of the coffee isle and the inviting scent
      drifting from latte stands.

      Starbucks has seduced me.

      http://tinyurl.com/vslq