coffee is king

  • Drew
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2005
      hey all,

      new to the group hoping to engage in some intense coffee
      conversation. my wife and i are about three months out from opening
      our own shop/roastery. have a diedrich on order and a 4-group used la
      marzocco broke down at home with replacement parts on order. will be
      a full refurbish when i'm done. will mostly specialize in single
      origin coffees until i feel comfortable blending and hitting it
      consistently. aiming to be a coffeehouse in the true sense of the word
      and not the ultra-high volume, ultra-low character shops that have
      been opening in the past few years. i love coffee way to much to not
      pay it the proper respect. french press yirgacheffe full
      city=magick. thoughts? comments? advice? love to hear it. peace out.
    • Nick D
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2005
        Where is your shop based?

        Nicky