Keeping things going

  • Nick D
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2005
      In the hope of keeping us alive I thought I wopuld post.

      you know it is really vital that the post is clean and th ecoffe is
      fresh. The first cup of coffee made from the pack is always the best
      and tastes positively sweet, easyer to drink than others and just damn
      nice.

      Then I go out and spoil the day by buying a can of instant coffee. can
      you belive it, a can? the drink tased like aluminium, it was ROT.

      I had a better cup of coffee at home and at 1/4 the price!!!

      Nicky Tn :<)