29Re: Coffee Advice

  • Nick D
    Sep 3, 2005
      The basic guideline is

      If it looks like a commercial coffe, its no good

      9 I know it sounds contraversial, but if you buy a different coffee
      each week, you get a better tase for it.

      Look out for speciality single source, preferably Sinanni

      Nicky Tn :<)

      --- In TheCoffeeExpert@yahoogroups.com, "Henry Stapleton"
      <chasquad@h...> wrote:
      > I love coffee ... drink a good cup before work ... another when I get
      > to work ... and one more in the afternoon. But I'm having trouble
      > finding the coffee that I like. To be honest, I don't like most of
      the
      > flavored coffees and I'm not a coffee house fly so most of the coffee
      > buy is from the supermarket. I originally liked Maxwell House ...
      but
      > for the past few months I've been without a coffee maker so I bought
      me
      > a french press and now I make my own coffee without the machine.
      > Because of this new found freedom, I've been experimenting with
      > blending a couple of different coffees trying to get the best taste.
      > I'm currently blending 50/50 Folgers Columbian Supreme and Folgers
      > original. I don't like the columbian by itself because it is too
      > bitter. Any suggestions? Please keep in mind that I still intend on
      > buying my coffee at the supermarket. Thanks.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic