23Re: [TheCoffeeExpert] Digest Number 10

  • bluhmann@tampabay.rr.com
    May 12 7:32 AM
      hi Nick...I'm (sorta) new here...been going to doctor's & tests...just
      haven't been on much...just set myself to individual emails so I can
      read/reply easier...will try to keep up with the group...hope to see more
      posting so we can all chat...
      time to put on another pot of coffee...Beatrice