2Making Your Own Gourmet Coffee Drinks: Espressos, Cappuccinos, Lattes, Mochas, a

  • CLS
    Aug 27, 2003
      http://tinyurl.com/lfaj

      Mathew Tekulsky chronicles the history of coffee drinking, surveys
      the types of beans and blends available, reviews coffee-making
      accessories and their uses, and dispenses tips for brewing a perfect
      cup of smooth, flavorful coffee. An appendix lists sources for
      gourmet coffee beans and flavorings and coffee-making equipment. 10
      line drawings.

      As I am French, I enjoy a good cup of cafe au lait. But if you are
      looking to broaden your horizons, this is the book to own! A coffee
      lover's heaven, there are lots of great recipes that will be sure to
      please. Very handy for parties, afternoon gathering or just for
      yourself. Absolutely wonderful!

      http://tinyurl.com/lfaj