I need some notes of Civil Engineering Drawing

  • Mahmood Ali Nasir
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27 9:13 PM
      Hi every body

      i m new member of this group. i m student a civil engineering(1st year).
      i m struggling to find rules and regulations needed for making
      plans,sections of houses

      can any body send me some notes regarding that..

      i b thankful
    • anjanvatikar. narenda

        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2007
          hi narendaa

          i m from ISLAMABAD....

          plz send me some notes soon...

          also if u cud or some one else tell me the links of some free
          softwares which are available.

          i will b thankful
        • cheeshaichoon
          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2007
            --- In TheCivilEngineer@yahoogroups.com, "Mahmood Ali Nasir"
            <allahblessmahmood@...> wrote:

            > hi narendaa
            >
            > i m from ISLAMABAD....
            >
            > plz send me some notes soon...
            >
            > also if u cud or some one else tell me the links of some free
            > softwares which are available.
            >
            > i will b thankful

            u can goto www.civilstructural.com.my web site. there are some links
            of free software under Free software.
          • Shailendra kumar
            Message 5 of 6 , May 8, 2007

              Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
            • Joe Karlo Seva
              Message 6 of 6 , May 9, 2007
                Helo,

                Try free structural software at http://ga.freestructuralsoftware.com/

                Regards,
                Joe

                <allahblessmahmood@ ...> wrote:

                > hi narendaa
                >
                > i m from ISLAMABAD... .
                >
                > plz send me some notes soon...
                >
                > also if u cud or some one else tell me the links of some free
                > softwares which are available.
                >
                > i will b thankful

                u can goto www.civilstructural .com.my web site. there are some links
                of free software under Free software.