Software for bridge design

  • Nguyen Duc Thanh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2001
      Hello,
      I am doing a research on bridge design and trying to garther inforation
      about softwares that can be used for designing bridges. Do you know any
      such softwares on the makt?
      I am especially interested in softwares or software systems for the
      complete planing process.
      Thanks for any help.
      Duc Thanh Nguyen
    • antolara@cpunet.com.br
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2001
        Nguyen,
        Try SAP2000 Plus, a soft that includes analysis and
        concrete and steel design. Check in
        www.csiberkeley.com

        Greetings,
        Antonio Laranjeiras