perfomance Managment in construction industry

  • Sayyed TanvirAli
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 527 KB
    sayyed TanvirAli.
    tanveervali@...
    Mumbai.
    +91 9099507779.
    +91 9975281561.
  • Abhay Murde
    Message 2 of 8 , Mar 15, 2013
      Sir,
       I m student 2 nd year Civil Engg. I want Building Planning submission urgently.

    • Shashank Gupta
      Message 3 of 8 , Mar 19, 2013
        Hello Everyone,

        Does anybody have a full estimation procedure of a buidling with dwarings including thumbs rules for quick estimation.

        Regards,

        Shashank
      • bhavadasan
        Message 4 of 8 , Mar 20, 2013
        • 1 Attachment
        • 298 KB
        Hi,
        You can try the attached sheet. This is for small G + 1 building. From a building plan make all basic entries and get Qty. I made it for my own house.
        Regards,
        Bhavadasan

        Does anybody have a full estimation procedure of a buidling with dwarings including thumbs rules for quick estimation.

        Regards,

        Shashank

      • anil bhatia
        Message 5 of 8 , Mar 20, 2013
          Dear All
          Even I am looking for the same.
          Regards
          Anil Bhatia

          Does anybody have a full estimation procedure of a buidling with dwarings including thumbs rules for quick estimation.

          Regards,

          Shashank
        • g v
          Message 6 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
            Mr. Abhay,

            Can you be specific and precise of your requriement.
            i am unable to get you, what you require and why is it urgent?

             I m student 2 nd year Civil Engg. I want Building Planning submission urgently.

          • tank b
            Message 7 of 8 , Mar 26, 2013
              If you receive this prosidure,pl.acknowledge me soon.Thanking you.....B.K.Tank

              Does anybody have a full estimation procedure of a buidling with dwarings including thumbs rules for quick estimation.

              Regards,

              Shashank

            • Dipak Bhattacharya
              Message 8 of 8 , Apr 3, 2013
                These are taught in colleges and your teacher on Quantity Survey will guide you!