Project Report

  • monsur obikoya
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
      Dear group, please I need the format /copy of a project or site report. Or anybody that can explain how to write giving the project reports at every stage.
    • rahat Hussain
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2013
      • 1 Attachment
      • 138 KB
      Dear Monsur obikoya,

      There are many ways of preparing project reports, it depends on the taste of the higher management that which type of report they want, either report is based on time, progress cost labour etc however i am working in a simple organization of housing society where no demand of high profile report, simplest format of progress is attached,
      thanks

      Rahat hussain
      Planning Engineer
      Cantt Cottages.

      Dear group, please I need the format /copy of a project or site report. Or anybody that can explain how to write giving the project reports at every stage.

    • Eng.I.B.Al-Helli
      Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2013
        Dear Engs of the  group
        , please I need the format /copy of a project or site report. Or anybody that can explain how to write giving the project reports at every stage.
         thanks to all
         Irfan Baqir Al-Helli
        G.S.M          00968-98047672

        If you forward this e-mail, please DELETE my e-mail address to reduce spam & viruses & identity theft