Re: [TheCivilEngineer] Design of RCC Staircase

  • prem _kumar nandwana
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2012
    find here excel design sheet for  RCC stiar case '

    Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2012
      Please Send other design excel files

      S. M. Tahmidur Rahman
      Project Engineer
      Building For Future Ltd
      Bangladesh

      find here excel design sheet for  RCC stiar case '

      I need to design a RCC staircase. Can anyone help uploading typical calculation for single flight staircase with 8 steps(4.5' total height & 5X5 landing at both ends). Any help will be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks and Happy New Year.

    • pratap chavan
      Message 3 of 6 , Jan 8, 2012

        Thanks ! Very useful!!

        find here excel design sheet for  RCC stiar case '

        I need to design a RCC staircase. Can anyone help uploading typical calculation for single flight staircase with 8 steps(4.5' total height & 5X5 landing at both ends). Any help will be greatly appreciated.
        Thanks and Happy New Year.

      • Atish kumar
        Message 4 of 6 , Jan 9, 2012
          for other excel files u can go here

          or open this link

          http://bit.ly/tBAdRB

          Atish
          books.atishji.com

          find here excel design sheet for  RCC stiar case '

          Message 5 of 6 , Feb 14, 2013
            Hi There,
            Please help me to provide a detail concrete pad design for the below items:
            01. 16'X20' RCC pad for pump- Pump weight is 3500kg
            02. 16'X60' RCC pad for B train-B Train weight is 63500kg
            Should you need more information please let me know.

            Regards
            Malik Lasker, P.Eng.
            Whitehorse, Yukon