HIV-Negative AIDS?

  • lemonfoundation
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2012
      Award-winning documentary "Positively False - Birth of a Heresy" came out this week.

      Positively False - Birth of a Heresy traces the challenge over the past 25 years to the scientific orthodoxy which maintains that HIV is the cause of AIDS.

      Joan Shenton reaches back to 1987 through her extensive archive of broadcast and non-broadcast video material and combines it with current footage. She shows how dissident scientists, journalists and activists have voiced their concerns about the way the infectious hypothesis for AIDS took over from the toxic one and highlights the impact the dogma surrounding a viral cause for AIDS has had on people's lives. The film travels through Africa, Europe and the United States revealing the way plague terror, financial objectives and scientific skullduggery have led to tragic examples of toxicity and death from antiviral drugs, social stigma, broken families, fear of sex, homophobia and imprisonment. ..."

      5 minute preview or rent the streaming video for $4.99.
      http://positivelyfalsemovie.com/index.html

      I asked my public library to put it on their purchase list for inventory and general circulation. I like when my tax money actually funds something useful.

      For more about NON HIV AIDS, please visit:

      www.cfsstraighttalk.blogspot.com

      (or simply google "non hiv aids")
    • lemonfoundation
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8 4:27 PM
        Allied government is hiding HIV-Negative AIDS cases (like mine) under the "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)" ICD-code.

        How can HIV be deemed the cause of AIDS, when there are millions of NON-HIV AIDS cases?

        Why isn't CFIDS a *reportable* illness overseen by our public health department? Why are CFS and ME (i.e., the same exact disorder) suspiciously categorized as two separate illnesses on a worldwide level (i.e., by ICD codes)? Doesn't anyone else but me, very clearly see, the catastrophic cover-up going on here?

        Why are we not reading about NON-HIV AIDS cases (and/or the AIDS-like nature of CFIDS) on the front pages of every newspaper in the world? And if CFS and ME are NON-HIV AIDS, then, depending on who you believe, there are anywhere between 500,000 - 28,000,000 Americans out there with a transmissible illness. If that is what it truly is, our new form of AIDS dwarfs the `original' AIDS epidemic ---> TENFOLD.

        I am not afraid to say that I have AIDS (without HIV). I am equally as unafraid of saying the most obvious thing about CFS/ME: IT SURE DOES LOOK LIKE AIDS TO ME.

        Allied government sold-out global public health for sake of profit --> industry, oil, and Orwellian greed. If I weren't only 25% alive, I often wonder if I should OCCUPY the White House.

        If it takes courage to think and to say the things that I do, I hope that there will be a miraculous outbreak of bravery from coast-to-coast, and across-the-pond.

        I demand a CFS/HIV revolution! Vive La RevoluciĆ³n‏!

        To learn more about NON-HIV AIDS, please visit:

        www.cfsstraighttalk.blogspot.com

        (or simply google "non hiv aids")

        Join me on Facebook: HIV-Negative AIDS?

        NON HIV AIDS: My Federal Testimony

        My federal testimony (about NON HIV AIDS) from the recent CFS committee meeting (Washington, DC) posted today.

        It's the first 5-minutes here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubjGm5dILpY&list=PL600CB038194B4593&index=11&feature=plpp_video
      • Toby B
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10 1:25 PM
          Thank-you for sharing.

          This might be of help to you/your body's health.
          Though's it's about teeth/gums, it is likely to help the immune system.

          from:
          http://www.quantumbalancing.com/news/saveteeth.htm

          (ref 8) Vitamin C powder at Trader Joes is $9.99/lb. Put 1 level tsp (4 g) in a glass, add 1/2 tsp Arm and Hammer baking soda, add 1 inch of water, let fizz, dilute to 8 oz and drink. The compound made here is fresh sodium ascorbate. This is about 1000 x as soluble as C, and is more reactive towards antibody and connective tissue construction and viral destruction. Thus the gums knit back to the teeth, avoiding any kind of oral surgery for "receding gums." Receding gums are nothing but gum pockets caused by toothpaste and especially fluoride, which severs all proteins because of its highly negative character. Fluoride is the smallest negative ion on earth, and consequently is the most intensely negative particle on earth. As such, fluoride breaks the positive hydrogen bonds, which hold the coils together, in proteins and enzymes.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 23, 2012
            Chapter 33 of Hillary Johnson's: Osler's Web: Inside the Labyrinth of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Epidemic is entitled "HIV-NEGATIVE AIDS."

            Neenyah Ostrom's book "America's Biggest Cover-up: 50 More Things...CFS and Its Link To AIDS" cites as it's #1 THING: "Some CFS Patients May Be Non-HIV AIDS Cases."

            NON HIV AIDS cases are cited in medical journals dating back to 1992.

            Do people need any more proof that HIV IS NOT THE CAUSE OF AIDS, when there are millions of patients who have AIDS without out?

            My life w/ NON HIV AIDS: www.cfsstraighttalk.blogspot.com

            My 5min testimony at the June 2012 CFSAC advisory committee meeting (Washington, DC, via conference call):

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubjGm5dILpY&list=PL600CB038194B4593&index=11&feature=plpp_video/