Re: [TheCallToArms] Re: FW: Christians Vs. TheWay

  • Roland Croteau
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 4, 2006
      Dear Bryan,

      Good day.

      Thank you for your message.

      Please see my latest responses below in (( )).

      On Jun 4, 2006, at 4:36 PM, BRYAN wrote:

      Dear Roland,

      I hope this finds you well and in good spirit, and having a good day,
      ((Thank you. Likewise.))

      Thank you for your replies.
      ((You are very welcome.))

      I will do my best to maintain humility,
      ((Good. Please read or re-read The Master's "Not I" weblink.
      www.i.am/jah/noti.htm ))

      I know that you are worth more than me being rude to you.
      ((I believe I understand what you are striving to say in this sentence
      but the structure is terrible. Please strive to say what you mean
      CLEARLY [and mean what you say].))

      Please forgive any rudeness from me that you may have already
      encountered, I will be
      keeping a constant eye on my selfish/arrogant self (and beating it down
      whenever it shows its ugly face) and do my best to give air and light to
      my Spiritual Self who wants to grow up tall and strong in The Truth
      (like a strong tall tree or a mountian that can't be moved).
      ((Good. It has to do with AWARENESS. Being around others with more
      awareness should be helpful.., hence another reason for this forum..,
      to help/LOVE one another as Jesus taught. Oftentimes we are UNaware
      {i.e. darkness} of our own faults/sins. A kindred spirit/soul will
      offer pointing something out and should do it without judgment to help
      his spiritual Brother's growth. How that "pointing out"/correction is
      "received" is up to the soul who is receiving it/the love/correction.
      The object is to help raise awareness so the one less aware can at
      least look at it intellectually until he [spiritually] "sees" it for
      himself {typically.., "in the moment" - when you are "still"}. When the
      person with lesser awareness does "see" the error for himself.., it is
      not because someone else said so or he read it somewhere but because it
      is so. Because one is "loving" the truth/Light.., The Light will shine
      on your own dark unawareness and then you will KNOW, "through the
      experience" of The Light touching you/your soul. "Words" ABOUT the
      truth without The Light {Life} received THROUGH the experience {to the
      willing recipient/repentant soul}.., are DEAD. "The letter killeth; The
      Spirit giveth Life". Do you feel you better understand this now,
      please? Without The Spirit/The Truth/The Light.., the very best we can
      hope for is to become a worse and worse hypocrite {as the ego-self
      "fills up" on dead words/information}.))

      Please see my replies below in // // 's
      ((Understood. Will do. I will edit some for length.))

      ++++++++

      yself do know that the con-stitution is a fraud, and a man made
      document illegal in the eyes of G.O.D. (who created us), as according
      to His Torah - THE Law of Life which is the only thing able to maintain
      peace and order on the earth.
      (Good. Please do not send other [potentially confusing items; others
      coming into the group may not understand this truth yet] articles that
      have mixed messages. I will delete them.)

      //Understood.//
      ((Good.))

      About a year (or two?)Â ago I started to join several yahoo groups to
      place links to TWHOFTF and JAHTRUTH.net. There were several key
      words that I would search for (that I felt would direct me to groups
      that are
      already gravitating towards the type of subject matter covered by The
      Master) and one of the words I used was 'Nazarite' and 'Nazir'.
      (I see. Thank you for your explanation.)

      //You're Welcome, I just didn't want you to think I was advocating Allen
      over The Master. God forbid! //
      ((Understood.))

      Â I am still suffering from the human brain thinking of Mr.f.
      (Understood.)

      //I am really worse off than I thought, but am striving to be better//
      ((We are all deluded. All of us are worse off than we thought/think.))

      To say otherwise would be me lying - he is still alive.
      (Of course.)

      Â I am however putting him under me as we speak by doing the fast,
      (Understood. Glad to hear it.)

      //it is already one of the hardest things I have ever done. I have
      fasted this long before, and it wasn't this hard, I think mainly because
      I know this time is going to be much longer than I have ever gone
      before, and that makes me scared that I will fail //
      ((Fear. It is from the dark side. If I may suggest.., THE MOMENT you
      "see" fear and/or resentment.., STOP [if possible].., find a quiet
      place to sit and clear your mind and ask Father for help. [The purpose
      for doing the exercise for learning HOW to still yourself/shut up
      Satan/Mr.f is so you can learn to do it {BE STILL as The Master has
      instructed you} even in moments of turmoil/crisis/stormy weather.]))

      and when it is all over I will finally be freed ]
      (That is not true. Hopefully you will deal Mr.f a death blow and render
      him into a spiritual coma so he can not cause the level of ongoing
      trouble he is causing you [now] but you will be dealing with Mr.f so
      long as you are in that body. Do you understand please? Like the
      metaphorical/analogous boxing match.., you are to bring him under
      subjection to you rather than the other way around. In that respect you
      are killing off your ego. Once you have conquered/beaten him/it [by
      SUCCESSFULLY completing the fast and The ONLY ONE that can pronounce
      that IS The Master] so you can be REborn.., THEN you [your spirit self
      REborn] begin [on] "The Way" [which includes the ongoing dying of [the
      ego] "self" everyday/daily.] )

      //Understood. It is an uphill battle and not easily won //
      ((Then best to gird/dress yourself for the battle. The fast is the
      beginning of shedding the old and putting on THE NEW [spiritual
      armor/Light.]))

      Regarding the following post from you.., I approved it so it could be
      discussed on this forum lest there are others who are not quite yet
      understanding the FRAUD of the u.s. [and ALL] CON-stitutions.

      [I was hoping that we could discuss it, thank you ]
      (You are very welcome.)

      The author of this presentation [Allan} states: " -- the Constitution
      of the US was designed to permit people to live in communities that
      supported their religious beliefs and lifestyle -- and living in accord
      with the Commandments and the Oracles of the Most High."

      Please look at that statement VERY carefully. In other words.., the
      u.s. CON-stitution was encouraging religious DIVERSITY/division. Are we
      to believe there will be "religious diversity" in God's Kingdom? Are we
      not told to be of One Mind and One Spirit?

      [ Not at all - I know for a fact that God is One, and all those who are
      of Him are One indivisible by His Spirit. Just like Jesus says
      in
      Thomas ' O Man who made me a divider?' . He is only a divider
      of 'The
      Sheep from the goats' ]
      (You say that but did/do you really understand? Because if you did.., I
      rather doubt you would have passed on Allen's "epistle". Sure.., there
      were a couple of truthful things in there but isn't that how deception
      hides/sneaks in [i.e. often mixed with "words" of or about truth??)

      //True, and thank you for reminding me of that. The most dangerous lies
      are the ones mixed with Truth //
      ((You are very welcome.))

      A little further down Allan says: "But the Hand of God moved, and our
      present Constitutional form of government was formed that provided
      UnAlienable God-Given Rights."

      Says who? Allen? And where do you suppose he learned that, please?

      [ I know where he learned it from - The World (who learned it from
      Satan) ]
      (Again.., so why pass his mixed message on?)

      // I wanted to see what you would say about it! I didn't quite know
      what to make of it myself, because alot of what he says is truthful, and
      sometimes it is hard to identify if they are being honest and misled
      themselves, or if they are not being honest and are attempting to
      mislead. Either way he is leading people astray, and I will not pass
      along any more of his stuff .
      ((Good.))

      Please forgive me for sending this one,
      but also please know that us simply talking about it has already helped
      me, if nothing else was accomplished //
      ((Glad to hear it. Hopefully you are starting to see all of this more
      clearly.))

      There is more but I will drop down to Allan's last paragraph: "In order
      to know the Truth, you must believe as Yeshua taught, and you must live
      in the prescribed manner that Yeshua ordained.  And that
      the Christians refuse to do this -- even when they were given a
      Constitutional form of govenment that freed them from the evil of
      secular and kingly rulers -- they have continually rejected what the
      Lord has given them.  In order to know the Truth, you must
      believe as Yeshua taught, and you must live in the prescribed manner
      that Yeshua
      ordained.  And that the Christians refuse to do this --
      even when they were given a Constitutional form of govenment that freed
      them from the
      evil of secular and kingly rulers -- they have continually rejected
      what the Lord has given them.  Meanwhile, I come and
      attempt to guide them in TheWay -- so they can prove the Truth by
      virtue of their own
      passage into the Inner Kingdom -- and they call me a heretic."
      ÂÂ

      [ The part in here about living as Jesus/Yashua perscribes is what I
      felt was right and true about this letter.
      (Really? Please re-read what Allen says very carefully. He is
      contradicting himself and doesn't know it. How can anyone claiming to
      live as Jesus [The Christ] taught, live under CON-stitutional
      man-made-up law?? Allen does not know "The Way" and has ordained
      himself a "teacher". He is a blind leader of the blind in my hopefully
      humble opinion. May I recommend.., move on and quit wasting your time
      trying to "convert" him.)

      //Understood //
      (( Good.))

      Â The fact that Allen is advocating going back in time to living
      under the constitution shows great confusion - but I do not agree with
      him
      there.
      (Again.., so what was the point in passing along confusion, please?)

      //I was confused myself and wanted to see if what he says would be
      considered good or bad by yourself and the group. I understand what
      your position on Allen trying to teach is, and so now I know not to
      agree with him if I see him in a yahoogroup or somewhere else on the
      internet (as I have seen him in several different places). I never
      agreed with him 100% of the time before, but there were/are things he
      has said that make alot of Spiritual Sense to me and it can be hard at
      times to have an opinion without at least one other persons input //
      ((Bryan, why would you look elsewhere AFTER having found The Master and
      [supposedly] knowing/understanding EVERYONE on this planet is insane
      EXCEPT The Master?))

       I do agree living as Jesus lived because IT is 'The Way' (and
      the only one true way) to fulfill The Laws of God. ]
      (Good. May I recommend., for now.., staying focused on your mission -
      successfully completing your fast.)

      //Understood. Today is going to be especially difficult because I am
      surrounded by food!
      ((Bryan.., this is CRITICALLY IMPORTANT. Your body, which is NOT you,
      is being tempted/surrounded by food. Please start thinking and SPEAKING
      in those terms.))

      and there are going to be (soon) 40 people here just
      eating away to celebrate my bodies younger sister graduating high
      school. I have had to explain that I am not eating plenty of times
      already, and with some people that just does not compute //
      ((Understood. Steady as you go. Hold the course.))

      Here Allan talks about the CON-stitution again and states, "Meanwhile,
      I come and attempt to guide them in TheWay --"

      So who is this Allan and why have you felt this was worth posting on
      this forum, please? Allan is sounding pretty confused to me.

      [Allen (and this is in retro-spect perhaps the only reason that I sent
      this post to this group ...) believes himself to be the reincarnation
      of Jesus's brother James. I sent Allen links to JAHTRUTH.net
      through a
      few yahoo groups more than once, hoping that he would read it and
      spread the word through his circles of webrings.
      (My experience has been; those who consider themselves "teachers" will
      NOT recognize The Master. They need to be contacting The Master. If
      they don't..? that is their choice.)

      //I agree. I suppose I was just hoping there was something more that I
      could do, but I have my own journey to take care of, and will focus on
      it from now on. //
      ((Good.))

      Â For a time I had no reason to believe that he read it, but then
      one day (in a letter like this one) I saw that Allen asked someone if
      they
      knew what the fulfillment of Malachi Ch. 4 was? And also if they
      knew what Revelation Ch. 10 V 7 meant literally? I took this as proof
      he
      had read JAH-
      (Or he saw himself as the fulfillment of Malachi 4:5 and just didn't
      say it.)

      //That could be, but he asked about the two in the same letter which is
      what made me think he had come to JAH's Truth. It isn't my business
      what Allan or any other person does or does not do, it is God's
      business,
      and He knows what to do WAYYYYY better than I do. //
      ((We are criminally insane here.))

      The Only One who can break The Seals and reveal these things
      together. That was perhaps 6 months ago, and I haven't been
      reading into any of his Nazarean groups much at all since then, until
      the day I
      posted his letter in here, which was talking about 'TheWay' Jesus
      lived.Â
      (Understood. His confusing mixed message.)

      There has to be some confusion because Jesus/Yesu said to live by
      Gods Laws as He Christ exemplified and the man made laws of the American
      Government (no matter how nobel they appear) are a bold faced
      contridiction of Gods Torah.
      (Allen is very confused and I would recommend you not further confuse
      yourself by looking anyplace else for anything - especially right now -
      until you get your "self" more sorted out.)

      //Understood //
      ((Good.))

      Â Has anybody else here ever come accross Allen??
      (Best to forget Allen. You have made him and his group aware of the
      links. You need not concern yourself or get others [in this group]
      concerned about Allen.)

      // No more //
      ((Thank you.))

      Now that we are talking about it, I believe he is linked to several
      Gnostic/Essene groups. In Dune the Fremen of Irakkis are the
      Gnostics of Iraq, correct?
      (Bryan.., PLEASE continue to learn how to clear your mind. Forget your
      [analytical] questions. That is Mr.f. Work on shutting him up. Focus on
      the fast [would be my recommendation].)

      // It is true, my mind bounces around like a mouse with its tail caught
      on fire, and it needs to be stilled//
      ((So be it then. Keep practicing.))

      Â Because they have been there for so long, and only now need their
      true Leader/Mahdi to lead them into Jihad. I know that this is
      coming, and I feel deep inside that the lessons taught and learned in
      this yahoo group (and of coarse Strait_Truth) is what is going to
      'train the
      faithful' for to survive the events that are soon to take place, and
      are recorded in Gods Bible/Koran. I have been attempting to draw
      Allen in for some time,
      (As above. You have presented The Master's links. Your work is done. )

      //Understood //
      (( Good.))

      and I was just sharing I suppose, trying to bring the different
      worlds together so that differences can be reconciled.
      (Only 144,000 are going to "make it" out of 6 and 1/2 BILLION. There
      are plenty more to reach. It is not your job to try and bring the
      different worlds together. All any of us need to do is present The
      Master's links [hopefully in the right spirit]. If they have questions
      and contact you..? just direct them to The Master. Simple. [Unless you
      want to be playing God or The Master. THEN it becomes complicated and
      felt as a burden.])

      // That is also true, after i present the material and there is no
      respone, I without fail will try to tell people why it is so good, often
      with much backlash, and that creates a burden. If people do not
      recognize The Call then I should let it go and move along //
      ((Yes. Know your ego-self is involved when you feel a "burden" or
      notice they don't want to buy what you are selling or "bend to your
      will".))

      Â I want Allen and all of the rest of the world to know JAH and to
      read TWHOFTF and learn what is truly GOOD in Gods Eyes.
      (Yes. What "you: want. There is a right spirit [and "self"] and wrong
      spirit [and ego-self] in wanting what you want. Successfully complete
      your fast and you will then, hopefully, start seeing this more
      clearly.)

      // I can already see that the ego self wants to recieve glory from
      people for showing them The Masters site, and to be thanked.
      ((Yes.))

      THAT is Gods Enemy wanting glory for ITS SELF. GOD and CHRIST are
      the only ones
      who deserve Glory. Any other glory is VAIN glory //
      ((Yes.))

      Â I do not want this group to go with what he says but for him to go
      with what The Master is telling us through this group.
      (So what was your point in sharing Allen's writings, please? Allen is
      not in this group. How was posting what Allen had to say help Allen,
      please? You are not making any sense.)

      // I know that he isn't now a member of this group but { in my human
      brains way of thinking} if I showed his writing to the group perhaps
      some of us would try to talk to him about JAH.
      ((So mr.f [who hasn't gotten his way] was looking to "solicit help"
      from this group to bolster himself some more. Better keep a close eye
      on Mr.f.))

      Now I see that is not anyone heres job to do, and that it is best to
      leave him alone to do as
      he wishes without my trying to influence his decision //
      ((Correct. When we [hopefully] objectively, in the right spirit,
      present The Master's site[s]..? the recipient/prospect has an initial
      choice to make; either read it.., or not. If the "prospect" "sees"
      "something" in you [hopefully The Light/Father's/The Master's Spirit -
      Peace] they will want to know more [IF they are of the same spirit -
      but just asleep]. For lack of better words.., we become a channel for
      The Spirit to flow through.., a billboard/sign for others to
      [spiritually] "see". When still lost in the animal, ego-self.., we can
      often do more harm than good [with dead words {even though they are
      words about truth}]. If the "prospect" "sees" you are just parroting
      words [without the Spirit/Life behind/energizing/giving Life to the
      word{s}] they may be inclined to "throw the baby out with the bath
      water". MOST of us have run into spiritual hypocrites all of our lives.
      You/we end up "turning off" your prospect because you/we are now
      perceived as just one more [hypocritical] religious, nut-case, zealot.
      Can you "see" this, please?))

      Â I am glad that you posted it and are allowing discussion about
      this topic (for which I thank you)
      (You are very welcome. I did.., primarily in hopes you could see you
      sent along a confusing message. I do not believe you are fully seeing
      the "why" of it however.)

      // I wont do that again ! Please forgive me for doing it this time, I
      have been suffering confusion about Allen and his teachings for a while,
      mainly because it is very close to what the Master says,
      ((Yes.., VERY CLOSE. Is not a "half-truth" still a lie??))

      but still is not acknowledging JAH as The Master. I had thought that
      perhaps Allen
      was being prepared to join Strait_Truth and now this group, but I won't
      even concern myself with the topic again //
      ((Good. ))

      mainly because I haven't talked about this with anybody yet, and
      have
      now gotten it all off my chest. And that feels very good!]
      (Why do you feel you needed to "get this off my [your] chest", please?
      Get what off of your chest, please? Do you feel you have been carrying
      around a burden?)

      //YES! I did before but I don't now.
      ((Good.))

      I was trying to teach Allen that JAHTRUTH.net IS The Way,
      ((Yes. Playing "the saviour".., in a word..? [you were playing] God.))

      and i don't even have that right.
      ((I am glad you are seeing this. There is ONLY One Teacher.))

      I should have just left him with the links and moved on, and from now
      on (when I
      do post links to JAH) that is what I am going to do instead of allowing
      myself to get attached and feel responsible if the person(s) reject or
      accept JAHTRUTH as THE Truth //
      ((Yes. Just graciously present the information. No need to
      "sell"/convince anyone. We are told the sheep will RECOGNIZE The Voice
      of their Shepherd.))

      I look forward to your response/answers.
      (As above.) More below.

      LLTF,
      Roland
      ÂÂ

      [ Again thank you Roland
      (You are very welcome.)

      I have had this on my mind for some time and it would keep
      re-occuring that I see a website of Allens (like Brother-of-Yahshua)
      and it has
      even at times made me somewhat irate
      (There it is; Mr.f's arrogance. Mr.f didn't get what he wanted so he
      got angry. VERY dangerous. Bryan.., you have a huge ego. I believe the
      best thing you can do for you right now is to quit trying to "save"
      others and use all of your energy to focus on your fast.)

      //I understand this and am seeing it more clearly for what it is
      everyday. The Ego thinks it is god unto its self. I am a 'god' in a
      sense (My Spirit Being is, like where it says 'ye are gods' ) but I am
      still a created thing, created by THE God of The Universe. He is THE
      ONLY God, and ego is the beast that opposes Him and His Love //
      ((I would recommend casting out that idea/thought [i.e. "I am a 'god'
      in a sense"]. Mr.f.., your ego-self and you will cling onto anything to
      help boost its/your "self image". You are in hell and about to be cast
      into The Fire.))

      that TWHOFTF isnt connected/advertised with his sites, because some
      of them are very close to 'TheWay' but need still that final touch which
      The Master Himself only can provide, and shines through so presently in
      the websites that are Annointed with JAH's Holy Oil, Such as 100777.com
      and this yahoogroup for instance. LLTK,&LLTF (who are) HBFK! ]
      (As above please. I would recommend you stay focused on your fast for
      now. If you want to spread The Master's links..? just post them and
      move on. One either chooses to read the links or not. I would also
      recommend.., before doing so [if that is what you choose to do - i.e.
      continue spreading The Master's links whilst fasting] to write The
      Master first that He may approve your written approach to anyone or a
      group. CONSIDERABLE harm can be done in the name of helping. Misused
      words can be very dangerous.) END

      //Agreed. Thank you for your advice here,
      ((You are very welcome.))

      and I will hopefully be getting better and moving higher up the
      Spiritual Ladder //
      ((I hope so. Please keep working on practicing being still. "Look" for
      what YOU are feeling. As your awareness comes up.., you should be able
      to "feel" when something is amiss/you are not at Peace. The CONFLICT
      you have felt has brought you to the spiritual place you are now. You
      have entered the fast. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION. Your spiritual,
      eternal life is on the line. NO MORE LAST CHANCES. This is it.)) LLTF,
      Roland

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.info
      http://i.am/jah/plan.htm
    • BRYAN
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 5, 2006
        Dear Roland,

        Thank you humbly for your replies,

        Please see more below in + + 's

        Dear Bryan,

        Good day.

        Thank you for your message.

        Please see my latest responses below in (( )).

        On Jun 4, 2006, at 4:36 PM, BRYAN wrote:

        Dear Roland,

        I hope this finds you well and in good spirit, and having a good day,
        ((Thank you. Likewise.))

        + Yes, thank you (-_-) +

        Thank you for your replies.
        ((You are very welcome.))

        I will do my best to maintain humility,
        ((Good. Please read or re-read The Master's "Not I" weblink.
        www.i.am/jah/noti.htm ))

        + Understood, and will do immediately after writing this post +

        I know that you are worth more than me being rude to you.
        ((I believe I understand what you are striving to say in this sentence
        but the structure is terrible. Please strive to say what you mean
        CLEARLY [and mean what you say].))

        + Understood, I will do my best to remain clear +

[...]

        + Understood. I see that when you are admonishing me for being an
        ego-maniac it is out of love, and that the correction is needed if I am
        to grow strong in Spirit, and to draw closer to The Light/Christ +

[...]

        + I have been working on that, and still am even as we speak. 'Fear is
        the mind killer - the small death that leads to total obliteration'. so
        that is why I must overcome them, and put them under me, and tread over
        them, and be the victor! +

[...]

        + 100% Agreed! LLTF!!!!!!! +

[...]

        + I am +

[...]

        + As I said before I just believed him to be someone who would be likely
        to read TWHOFTF and JAHTRUTH and know full well that it is Christ
        Speaking to His Children to come home, and then hopefully start to
        spread 'the book' around himself. Better to just let that happen on its
        own if it is going to +

         I do agree living as Jesus lived because IT is 'The Way' (and
        the only one true way) to fulfill The Laws of God. ]
        (Good. May I recommend., for now.., staying focused on your mission -
        successfully completing your fast.)

        //Understood. Today is going to be especially difficult because I am
        surrounded by food!
        ((Bryan.., this is CRITICALLY IMPORTANT. Your body, which is NOT you,
        is being tempted/surrounded by food. Please start thinking and SPEAKING
        in those terms.))

        + Understood. I will stop saying that it is me (because it is most
        definately NOT) +

        and there are going to be (soon) 40 people here just
        eating away to celebrate my bodies younger sister graduating high
        school. I have had to explain that I am not eating plenty of times
        already, and with some people that just does not compute //
        ((Understood. Steady as you go. Hold the course.))

        + Will do. Currently I am in the stage before hunger pangs begin +

[...]

        + I agree. it isn't hard to find proof of the fact either, all one has
        to do is look around ... +

[...]

        + I am doing so, and will continue to do so until I can do it in the
        most hectic of situations +

[...]

        +that is when I should walk and check my ego into place +

[...]

        + Understood +

[...]

        + YES! You are soooo 'hitting the nail on the head' here. It has
        happened to me countless times that people will accuse me of
        prostelyzing or trying to convert people to my 'religion'. I try to
        explain that my only religion is to worship God and follow His Ways, and
        then they think that I am in a cult or something. It never fails that
        at least one person in a group will have that stance, that I am a
        religious nut job. THAT causes a burden to be felt, because it (slowly;
        little by little) breaks my will to keep telling people about how
        wonderful TWHOFTF is and what it has the power to do to ones life, and
        all of our combined lives, if the only response that I ever get is that
        I am a religious zealot who wants to convert people to some new and
        strange cult/religion. I know (emphasis KNOW as in without a doubt)
        that JAH is THE Christ THE Son of God and THE light which is above them
        ALL. WHY The World will not come to Him for their guidance, I can only
        blame on their spiritual blindness and ignorance to the reality of what
        is going on right now in the world (THE End of The World as we know it,
        and THE Begining of Christ Kingdom on Earth ... what I like to call
        H.O.M.E. for Heaven On Mother Earth) +

        Â I am glad that you posted it and are allowing discussion about
        this topic (for which I thank you)
        (You are very welcome. I did.., primarily in hopes you could see you
        sent along a confusing message. I do not believe you are fully seeing
        the "why" of it however.)

        // I wont do that again ! Please forgive me for doing it this time, I
        have been suffering confusion about Allen and his teachings for a while,
        mainly because it is very close to what the Master says,
        ((Yes.., VERY CLOSE. Is not a "half-truth" still a lie??))

        + Exactly. What I was reminded of when I first read your reply about it
        being very close was 'and he shall decieve even The Elect if that were
        possible' . I do not believe Allen is out to lead people into a pit,
        but he is doing it out of good intentions (which the road to hell is
        paved with ) +

        but still is not acknowledging JAH as The Master. I had thought that
        perhaps Allen
        was being prepared to join Strait_Truth and now this group, but I won't
        even concern myself with the topic again //
        ((Good. ))

        mainly because I haven't talked about this with anybody yet, and
        have
        now gotten it all off my chest. And that feels very good!]
        (Why do you feel you needed to "get this off my [your] chest", please?
        Get what off of your chest, please? Do you feel you have been carrying
        around a burden?)

        //YES! I did before but I don't now.
        ((Good.))

        I was trying to teach Allen that JAHTRUTH.net IS The Way,
        ((Yes. Playing "the saviour".., in a word..? [you were playing] God.))

        + never again +

        and i don't even have that right.
        ((I am glad you are seeing this. There is ONLY One Teacher.))

        + Christ St. Prince Michael The ArchAngel, Rightful King of ALL The
        Earth, and God's Eldest Son, The Saviour +

        I should have just left him with the links and moved on, and from
        now
        on (when I
        do post links to JAH) that is what I am going to do instead of allowing
        myself to get attached and feel responsible if the person(s) reject or
        accept JAHTRUTH as THE Truth //
        ((Yes. Just graciously present the information. No need to
        "sell"/convince anyone. We are told the sheep will RECOGNIZE The Voice
        of their Shepherd.))

        + Understood. +

[...]

        + THAT is NOT a place that I want to be. +

[...]

        LLTF, LLTK!

        Bryan
      • Roland Croteau
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 5, 2006
          Dear Bryan,

          Good afternoon.

          Thank you for your response and good wishes [to which I reciprocate].

          I have read all below/your responses. Understood.

          As I "see" you.., your biggest obstacle is your/Mr.f's INTELLECT.
          He/"it" learns and is very smart.

          If I can offer you any advise it is this; learn to shut up Mr.f and his
          intellectual thinking/learning. In other words.., keep practicing the
          stilling exercise.

          You/Mr.f has/have been learning wordy information [ABOUT truth - {to
          your/his/Mr.f's advantage}] for quite some time now from The Master's
          site. May I recommend this.., whilst going through the fast.., do not
          let Mr.f "study" anymore. Now that you have read "Not I".., you may
          want to keep your "self" down to READING [not studying/intellectually
          absorbing or memorizing as Mr.f has been doing] the daily Yoda's and
          that is all.

          You are "starving the body". For you..? I would say [during the fast]
          you also need to STARVE Mr.f's intellectual brain thinking. Stop him
          from gorging on "words of truth". You/he/"it"/Mr.f is/are "fattening
          up" on the intellectual "information" ABOUT truth and may even be using
          the fast against you to further grow him/"it"-self. He/"it"/Mr.f/Satan
          is VERY clever. You must BEWARE/be very AWARE of him.

          I will cc this to The Master also to see if He agrees.

          If you decide to starve off Mr.f from his intellectual
          learning/information-gathering you may very well see him/"it" panic.
          You may also feel like you are dying [i.e. who am I?]. That dying
          feeling will not be you.., but him/it/Mr.f.

          Your/Mr.f's current relationship to "words" is what has caused you to
          stumble and procrastinate. Intellectual learning has ALWAYS worked for
          you/Mr.f in the past to overcome Mr.f's PERCEIVED [relationship]
          problems. But this is NOT about Mr.f overcoming [by USING information].
          This is about YOU overcoming Mr.f [with Father and The Master's help]
          so Satan/Mr.f/"it" [the ego-self] can no long trick you into thinking
          "words" are your salvation.

          Do you feel you understand this, please?

          Mr.f has been "getting high" on "words about truth" AS THOUGH the
          "words" ARE The Truth. From this place of delusion you/Mr.f got on the
          forum and tried to "lord" his empty, dead, parroted words over others.
          You/Mr.f have obviously gotten away with this kind of intellectual
          "bluff" in the past and was trying to do the same thing here.
          You/he/Mr.f/"it" have been caught. You have been exposed. So let us not
          have any more of that please.

          LLTF,
          Roland

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 5, 2006
            Dear Roland,

            I hope this finds you well and in good spirit,

            You are very right, and have seen it for what it is, an information
            junkie.

            I also agree that I shouldn't study while I am doing the fast. Not only
            because of the reason you have said but because it takes energy to read
            for long periods of time.

            I will continue to remain still and know that God is God, and that He
            shall be exalted among the heathen (without my having to do anything).

            LLTK

            Bryan

            P. S. I think that my doing nothing whatsoever is going to be one of the
            hardest things I have ever had to do.

            LLTF
            --- In TheCallToArms@yahoogroups.com, Roland Croteau <rolandcro@...>
            wrote:

> [...]
            > continue spreading The Master's links whilst fasting] to write The
            > Master first that He may approve your written approach to anyone or a
            > group. CONSIDERABLE harm can be done in the name of helping. Misused
            > words can be very dangerous.) END
            >
            > //Agreed. Thank you for your advice here,
            > ((You are very welcome.))
            >
            > and I will hopefully be getting better and moving higher up the
            > Spiritual Ladder //
            > ((I hope so. Please keep working on practicing being still. "Look" for
            > what YOU are feeling. As your awareness comes up.., you should be able
            > to "feel" when something is amiss/you are not at Peace. The CONFLICT
            > you have felt has brought you to the spiritual place you are now. You
            > have entered the fast. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION. Your spiritual,
            > eternal life is on the line. NO MORE LAST CHANCES. This is it.)) LLTF,

          • Roland Croteau
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 5, 2006
              Dear Bryan,

              Good evening.

              Thank you for your response.

              Please see more below in ( ).

              On Jun 5, 2006, at 8:27 PM, BRYAN wrote:

              Dear Roland,

              I hope this finds you well and in good spirit,
              (It does, thank you and I hope the same for you.)

              You are very right, and have seen it for what it is, an information
              junkie.
              (Thank you. Understood. Please keep in mind.., the ego lives mostly in
              your human-brain-intellect. It "loves" and feeds on information. When
              lost/involved in your brain-thinking you can't see him/"it" feeding and
              growing. Step back. Cut him/"it" off [from TV's and magazines and
              newspapers.., EVERYTHING] and see what happens. He/"it"/Mr.f will start
              to squirm and get VERY antsy. Last him/"it" out and he will eventually
              come out of hiding [up out of your SUBconscious/the dark cave within
              where he has been doing so much of his/"its" mischief in the dark
              {where he/"it" has been feeding on judgment, resentment and
              INFORMATION/"words"}]. Stay the course. Do NOT fear. When you are shown
              [providing you are humble and sincere] .., DO NOT run. Bear seeing what
              you are shown. Do not think that this ugliness is not you because it
              is. The FIRST truth Father will show you [in The/His Light] will be the
              truth about your "self". You may find it terrifying and think, "that
              can't be me.., I'm really a nice person". Baloney. That's you. See it.
              Admit it. And then get on your knees.)
              (Be very careful you don't try to force this experience to happen.
              Satan may play that trick on you. Learn to separate OUT of MR.f's
              thinking. Realize, "of yourself you can do nothing". Then wait. And if
              you get tired of waiting and fasting him/"it".., wait some more. And
              then wait some more after that. Father knows if you are sincere or not.
              He will not show you if you are ego game-playing. And if you are ego
              game-playing.., you will get what you deserve [which will be failure
              {of the fast}] and you will then be much worse off than before you ever
              let your ego-self get on the "truth information" path. Be warned. This
              is life and death serious and NOTHING to be fooled with. I state this
              for you and ANYONE reading this.)

              I also agree that I shouldn't study while I am doing the fast. Not only
              because of the reason you have said but because it takes energy to read
              for long periods of time.

              I will continue to remain still and know that God is God, and that He
              shall be exalted among the heathen (without my having to do anything).
              (Just stay the course and stay in touch with The Master. He is your
              Guide. Be COMPLETELY honest [you can't hide from Father anyhow],
              sincere and as humble as you can possibly be and He/They will help you
              through. Focus on clearing your brain-thinking and just observe.)

              LLTK

              Bryan

              P. S. I think that my doing nothing whatsoever is going to be one of
              the
              hardest things I have ever had to do.
              (Understood. Stay the course. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION. Remember; the
              most committed wins. You must find that life and death commitment
              within yourself. You would sooner let that body die than serve Satan
              one more minute. Words are NOT enough. You have to MEAN what you say
              and PROVE it [by staying the course until The Master sees you have
              completed your mission and are REborn.)

              LLTF
              Roland
              P.S. I have edited out all of the rest of this thread because it was
              getting so long. I do believe it is archived however if you want to
              make references to it.
            • Roland Croteau

                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 6, 2006
                  Thank You Roland,

                  This has been very helpful and encouraging.

                  I am doing my best to remian humble, and want to get free (as much as
                  possible while still in a human body, and if not than I hope it {my
                  body} to die and I {the real me} get sent back to Father in Spirit,
                  rather than serve an ego/Satan another moment of this {or any other}
                  walk on earth)

                  With Father and The Force of His Love flowing down into and up through
                  me, I know I can go the distance and complete this fast. It won't be
                  easy.

                  Only the strong (in Father) survive.

                  LLTF

                  Bryan
                  wrote:

> [...]
                  > through. Focus on clearing your brain-thinking and just observe.)
                  >
                  > LLTK
                  >
                  > Bryan
                  >
                  > P. S. I think that my doing nothing whatsoever is going to be one of
                  > the
                  > hardest things I have ever had to do.
                  > (Understood. Stay the course. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION. Remember; the
                  > most committed wins. You must find that life and death commitment
                  > within yourself. You would sooner let that body die than serve Satan
                  > one more minute. Words are NOT enough. You have to MEAN what you say
                  > and PROVE it [by staying the course until The Master sees you have
                  > completed your mission and are REborn.)
                  >

                  > LLTF
                  > Roland
                  > P.S. I have edited out all of the rest of this thread because it was
                  > getting so long. I do believe it is archived however if you want to

                • Roland Croteau
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 6, 2006
                    Dear Bryan,

                    Good day.

                    Thank you for your response.

                    Please see more below in ( ).

                    On Jun 6, 2006, at 12:30 PM, BRYAN wrote:

                    Thank You Roland,
                    (You are very welcome.)

                    This has been very helpful and encouraging.
                    (Glad to hear it.)

                    I am doing my best to remian humble, and want to get free (as much as
                    possible while still in a human body, and if not than I hope it {my
                    body} to die and I {the real me} get sent back to Father in Spirit,
                    rather than serve an ego/Satan another moment of this {or any other}
                    walk on earth)
                    (Understood.)

                    With Father and The Force of His Love flowing down into and up through
                    me, I know I can go the distance and complete this fast. It won't be
                    easy.
                    (Bryan.., I have heard these "words" before [i.e. "I know I can go the
                    distance..."]. It smacks of intellectual spiritual arrogance. Have you
                    ever heard a "born-again Christian" say..?, "I KNOW I am saved"! How
                    can anyone KNOW that? Is that not playing God [i.e. being able to judge
                    our selves]? What you are saying is true in principle but what you do
                    NOT "know" is whether or not YOU believe what you are saying. Perhaps
                    you will soon find out.)

                    Only the strong (in Father) survive.
                    (More "correct words". Are you suggesting you are "strong (in Father)"?
                    How do you KNOW that? You are still here with the rest of us criminally
                    insane. The Master is strong in Father. The rest of us have been hating
                    Father/The Master and The Truth for over 6,000 years. BEWARE of your
                    intellectual spiritual arrogance. Pride goeth before a fall.)

                    LLTF
                    (AMEN!! Aaron)

                    Bryan

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 6, 2006
                      Dear Roland,

                      Thank You.

                      I hope this finds you well and good,

[...]

                      [ Roland, Again Thank You. What I should have said here was that I
                      believe 100% {from reading it in The Bible and TWHOFTF} that God has
                      power to do all things, including getting me through the fast. I do NOT
                      know that I can go the distance, because I do not know if I am humble
                      enough yet. I do believe 100% that God/The Master is able to get me
                      through it and will provided that I am humble and follow Him only. I do
                      not want the false experience that 'born again' "Christians" go through,
                      I want the real thing from God Himself ]

                      Only the strong (in Father) survive.
                      (More "correct words". Are you suggesting you are "strong (in Father)"?
                      How do you KNOW that? You are still here with the rest of us criminally
                      insane. The Master is strong in Father. The rest of us have been hating
                      Father/The Master and The Truth for over 6,000 years. BEWARE of your
                      intellectual spiritual arrogance. Pride goeth before a fall.)

                      [ I am WEAK, and say that because it is evident. I hope to become
                      Strong by following The Master in The Way. Thank you for bringing to my
                      attention how arrogant I sounded in my last post, please continue to do
                      so for as long as you detect ego. I am truly sorry for not having seen
                      it before. I will strive for ever more humility. LLTF ]

                      LLTF
                      (AMEN!! Aaron)

                      Bryan
                    • Roland Croteau
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 6, 2006
                        Dear Bryan,

                        Good day.

                        Thank you for your response.

                        Please see more below in { }.

                        On Jun 6, 2006, at 3:35 PM, BRYAN wrote:

                        Dear Roland,

                        Thank You.
                        {You are very welcome.}

                        I hope this finds you well and good,
                        {Thank you. Likewise.}

                        Please see my replies below in [ ]
                        {Understood. Will do.}

[...]

                        {Understood.}

                        Only the strong (in Father) survive.
                        (More "correct words". Are you suggesting you are "strong (in Father)"?
                        How do you KNOW that? You are still here with the rest of us criminally
                        insane. The Master is strong in Father. The rest of us have been hating
                        Father/The Master and The Truth for over 6,000 years. BEWARE of your
                        intellectual spiritual arrogance. Pride goeth before a fall.)

                        [ I am WEAK, and say that because it is evident. I hope to become
                        Strong by following The Master in The Way. Thank you for bringing to my
                        attention how arrogant I sounded in my last post, please continue to do
                        so for as long as you detect ego. I am truly sorry for not having seen
                        it before. I will strive for ever more humility. LLTF ]
                        {Understood.} END

                        LLTF
                        (AMEN!! Aaron)

                        Bryan