50 NEW COLLECTION INDIAN XXX HARDCORE MOVIES ADDED FOR SALE AT CHEAP PRICE

  • vcd man
    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 1, 2001
      50 NEW COLLECTION INDIAN XXX HARDCORE MOVIES ADDED FOR SALE AT CHEAP PRICE
      for more details please read faq’s on the end of this page.

      vcdonline@... Or incsatish@...

      MINIMUM PURCHASE 10 NOS.

      COST:
      10 VCDS X RS.75 = RS.750 + RS.50 (POSTAGE) = RS.800.
      RS.75 PER ADDITIONAL CD. (OPTION NO.1--SEE BELOW)

      10 VCDS X RS.75 = RS.750 + RS.50 (POSTAGE) = RS.800.
      RS.75 PER ADDITIONAL CD. (OPTION NO.2--SEE BELOW)

      10 VCDS X RS.75 = RS.750 + RS.125 (POSTAGE) = RS.875.
      RS.75 PER ADDITIONAL CD. (OPTION NO.3--SEE BELOW)

      Hi,
      The following are the payment details:
      YOUR DETAILS: Kindly give me the serial numbers of the cds (Minimum 10 cds) you are interested in along with your complete name and postal address along with pin code, ETC where you would like the cds to be delivered.

      PAYMENT DETAILS: The following are the options for you to make payments:
      1.You can Deposit/Transfer the AMOUNT to my ICICI Bank Account at any branch of ICICI Bank within India and send me a mail confirming the transfer.
      DELIVERY: Since the credit is immediately, the delivery of the cds will be within 24 hours.

      2.The last option is VPP, wherein you will have to pay the postman the cash once you acknowledge the parcel.
      DELIVERY: In case you opt for VPP, the delivery of the cds will be within 4-5 working days anywhere within India from the date of despatch from my end. Cds will be despatched only after you confirm the order by providing your full name and address for delivery of the cds.

      Reply back the necessary details and your interest in the cds.

      for more details please read faq’s on the end of this page.

      vcdonline@... Or incsatish@...
      ‘A’ SERIES: INDIAN:
      01. coorgi girl in hardcore xxx video.
      02. arabian nights-indian xxx video.
      03. gujurati girl in hardcore sex action.
      04. indian three some xxx video.
      05. bengali hidden camera.
      06. bengali hardcore xxx video.
      07. juki juhi-indian hardcore xxx video.
      08. maya- xxx hardcore video.
      09. indian kannada xxx video.
      10. the pride of kerala- malayalam video.
      11. kavalam-malayalam xxx video.
      12. indian escorts-part ii.
      13. north indian feast-xxx video.
      14. sins of india-xxx video.
      15. meera-malayalam xxx(very good) video.
      16. tamil xxx hardcore video
      17. prema-telegu xxx video
      18. bhopal ka gopal
      19. chamiya-part 1
      20. delhi university girls
      21. indian rape
      22. lovely girl
      23. love in kullu manali
      24. manisha koirala look alike
      25. pakistani girl yasmeen
      26. perfumed gardern
      27. rambha
      28. paraneeta-bengali teenage girl
      29. beautiful girls of hills
      30. jungle me mangal
      31. indian beauty nadia-1
      32. pyasi jawani
      33. rajni
      34. sexy sabina
      35. sexy tamanna
      36. tantrik hasina
      37. indor sex scandal
      38. love in goa
      39. ashwarya rai look alike
      40. mallika sherawat look alike
      41. pehli raat
      42. sanjana
      43. bali umar ko salaam (pakistani)
      44. arab school girl janisha
      45. pyasi aurat (shakeela, sindhu)
      46. bas karo tum (shakeela, reshma)
      47. crime time (shakeela, pratibha)
      48. aria giovanni
      49. jalgaon sex scandal
      50. lovely girl
      51. ludiana hotel scandal
      52. sex scandal of sardar
      53. shivay
      54. swami narayan sex scandal
      55. heera mandi
      56. ek raat ki tabahi

      ‘b’ series: asian and western:
      asian hardcore delights.
      02. singapore harcore sex.
      03. the best of blues.
      04. penthouse private.
      05. she boss-western.
      06. erotica on line-sin city videos.
      07. hungary with love-hungarian xxx.
      08. poison-xxx video.
      09. escape from sex-xxx video.
      10. kitchen delights-xxx video.
      11. hill angels-xxx video. 12. I have never done that before- xxx video.
      13. space sex-xxx video.
      FAQ’S:
      FAQ-1. What is price of a movie & how can i calculate amount to send you?
      Ans. Price is Rs.75/- per CD.
      Example: In case if you choose 12 CDs then you need to send 12XRs.75 per cd=Rs.900+courier charges (depends on the location of delivery) mail us at vcdonline@... Or incsatish@... for more details about courier charges.
      FAQ- 2. Do you offer Cash on Delivery i.e. VPP etc?
      Ans. Yes, we do have the facility of sending by COD (VPP). But additional charges for VPP shall be added to the order cost. mail us at vcdonline@... Or incsatish@... for more details about VPP charges.
      FAQ- 3. What are the payment options available?
      Ans. You can pay us via Online Funds transfer, mail us at vcdonline@... Or incsatish@... for more details.
      FAQ- 4. Will you replace CD if it does not work?
      Ans. Normally we check every CD before sending, so it is rare you receive a corrupt CD, but if there is a fault, we'll send a new replacement CD to you immediately.
      FAQ- 5. How much time it takes for the CDs reach to me?
      Ans. We normally ship the CDs within 2 working days through courier. After despatching your courier we'll send you courier details.
      FAQ- 6. I don't want CDs to deliver at my home or office, how can i get CDs then?
      Ans. If you don't want CDs at your doorstep then simply give us city and area name and your contact no. We'll send CDs to your city, your local courier man will call you and deliver packet to you. We do not write name on Cds, it is just code no. and even no cover.
      FAQ- 7. Can i play these CDs on computer as well as VCD/ DVD player?
      Ans. Yes these CDs are compatible with computer as well as all VCD and DVD players.
      FOR MORE DETAILS E-MAIL :
      vcdonline@... Or incsatish@...

      This email is send by "Demo Software"
    • vcd man

                  Message 8 of 29 , Jan 30, 2006
[...]

                    Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
                  • suspense bond

                          Message 12 of 29 , Mar 6 10:49 AM
                            DSC-00465.jpg

                            DSC-00466.jpg

                            DSC-00467.jpg
                          • incsatish
                            Message 13 of 29 , Mar 6 11:27 AM
                              DSC-00465.jpg

                              DSC-00466.jpg

                              DSC-00467.jpg
                            • incsatish
                              Message 14 of 29 , Mar 6 11:28 AM
                                DSC-00465.jpg

                                DSC-00466.jpg

                                DSC-00467.jpg
                              • incsatish
                                Message 15 of 29 , Mar 13 12:11 AM

                                           photo                                photo2                            photo3
                                • suspense bond
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Mar 13 10:19 PM
[...]

                                    Yahoo! Mail
                                  • incsatish
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Mar 14 2:55 AM

                                               photo                                photo2                            photo3
                                    • incsatish
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Mar 14 3:22 AM

                                                 photo                                photo2                            photo3
                                      • suspense bond

                                          Message 20 of 29 , Mar 21 2:06 AM

                                                     photo                                photo2                            photo3
                                          • suspense bond

                                                Message 23 of 29 , Apr 12, 2006

                                                           photo                                photo2                            photo3
                                                • incsatish
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Apr 12, 2006

                                                             photo                                photo2                            photo3
                                                  • suspense bond