INDIAN HARDCORE XXX VIDEOS FOR RS.75 ONLY-LIMITED OFFER FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS ONLY

  • India Investment Advisor
    Message 1 of 66 , Nov 2, 2005
      FOR DETAILS EMAIL AT:

      MINIMUM PURCHASE 10 NOS.

      COST:
      10 VCDS X RS.75 = RS.750 + RS.50 (POSTAGE) = RS.800.
      RS.75 PER ADDITIONAL CD.(OPTION NO.1--SEE BELOW)

      10 VCDS X RS.75 = RS.750 + RS.50 (POSTAGE) = RS.800.
      RS.75 PER ADDITIONAL CD.(OPTION NO.2--SEE BELOW)

      10 VCDS X RS.75 = RS.750 + RS.125(POSTAGE) = RS.875.
      RS.75 PER ADDITIONAL CD.(OPTION NO.3--SEE BELOW)

      A. INDIAN:
      1.   COORGI GIRL IN HARDCORE XXX VIDEO.
      2.   ARABIAN NIGHTS-INDIAN XXX VIDEO.
      3.   GUJURATI GIRL IN HARDCORE SEX ACTION.
      4.   INDIAN THREE SOME XXX VIDEO.
      5.   BENGALI HIDDEN CAMERA.
      6.   BENGALI HARDCORE XXX VIDEO.
      7.   JUKI JUHI-INDIAN HARDCORE XXX VIDEO.
      8.   MAYA- XXX HARDCORE VIDEO.
      9.   INDIAN KANNADA XXX VIDEO.
      10. THE PRIDE OF KERELA- MALAYALAM VIDEO.
      11. KAVALAM-MALAYALAM XXX VIDEO.
      12. INDIAN ESCORTS-PART II.
      13. NORTH INDIAN FEAST-XXX VIDEO.
      14. SINS OF INDIA-XXX VIDEO.
      15. MEERA-MALAYALAM XXX(VERY GOOD) VIDEO.
      16. TAMIL XXX HARDCORE VIDEO
      17. PREMA-TELEGU XXX VIDEO
      18. BHOPAL KA GOPAL
      19. CHAMIYA-PART 1
      20. DELHI UNIVERSITY GIRLS
      21. INDIAN RAPE
      22. LOVELY GIRL
      23. LOVE IN KULLU MANALI
      24. MANISHA KOIRALA LOOK ALIKE
      25. PAKISTANI GIRL YASMEEN
      26. PERFUMED GARDERN
      27. RAMBHA

      B. ASIAN AND WESTERN:
      1.   ASIAN HARDCORE DELIGHTS.
      2.   SINGAPORE HARCORE SEX.
      3.   THE BEST OF BLUES.
      4.   PENTHOUSE PRIVATE.
      5.   SHE BOSS-WESTERN.
      6.   EROTICA ON LINE-SIN CITY VIDEOS.
      7.   HUNGARY WITH LOVE-HUNGARIAN XXX.
      8.   POISON-XXX VIDEO.
      9.   ESCAPE FROM SEX-XXX VIDEO.
      10. KITCHEN DELIGHTS-XXX VIDEO.
      11. HILL ANGELS-XXX VIDEO.

      Hi,
      The following are the payment details:
      YOUR DETAILS: Kindly give me the serial numbers of the cds(Minimum 10 cds) you are interested in along with your complete name and postal address where you would like the cds to be delivered.

      PAYMENT DETAILS: The following are the options for you to make payments:
      1.You can also Deposit/Transfer the to my ICICI Bank Account at any branch of ICICI Bank within India and send me a mail confirming the transfer.
      DELIVERY:Since the credit is immediately,the delivery of the cds will be within 24 hours.
      2.You can send me a money order/demand draft for the amount addressed to me at(Available upon request)
      DELIVERY:The delivery of the cds will be within 24 hours after the receipt of the money order/after the realisation of the dd.
      3.The last option is VPP, wherein you will have to pay the postman the cash once you acknowledge the parcel.
      DELIVERY:In case you opt for VPP, the delivery of the cds will be within 4-5 working days anywhere within India from the date of despatch from my end.Cds will be despatched only after you confirm the order by providing your full name and address for delivery of the cds.

      So Kindly reply back the necessary details and your interest in the cd’s .
      Regards,

    • vcdmn
      Message 66 of 66 , Feb 26, 2006

                 photo                                photo2                            photo3