Re: [sbicitizen] Re: The Political and Corporate Democracy

  • Nirmal S. Nilvi
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2011
      <Money is essentially a creation of Mind.
      Money is a vital force, mentally organized, spiritually sanctioned acting in the material plane> Devinder Singh

      This is a profound statement, but only in narrow emotional realm. In our approach to Holistic thoughts, may I know which idea is real and not a creation of human mind. Is God a reality or another mind's creation with a Holy label.
      Just like you, we all encounter manipulative ways money is used, but at least money serves as a vital conduit to our survival, brain nurturing and keeping us alive to have this exchange.
      Devinder Ji, with due respect and as humans, can we get closer to truth. Money is an essential and perhaps the most clever/brilliant creation of human mind to support nearly 7 billion of us on the planet. This planet cannot support that many of us in any other known ways. It is not the money that is a problem, It our scheming and manipulative mind and its ways that gives it a bad name. In my view, whatever human mind creates for its benefit, a few smart Alex find screwy ways to misuse it. And organized religious minds have turned out to be among the worst. Let us not bad mouth many gifted and useful creations of human mind, let us work on ever shifting, ignoble and scheming human mind condition that remains our unmet challenge. How about working on that material/holistic plane you are alluding to in your missive. With happy and holistic wishes. Nirmal S. Nilvi, Texas.

      Moderator: "may I know which idea is real and not a creation of human mind"...

      Real Ideas are the Truths the Conscious Being wills to manifest in creation; what the Divine conceives it wants to accomplish. Real Ideas are thus the ultimate blueprint of creation.
      The Idea is not a reflection of the external fact which it so much exceeds; rather the fact is only a partial reflection of the Idea which has created it.
      The human intellect, in proportion as it limits itself by the phenomena of self-releasing Force, fails to catch the creative Idea until after we have seen the external fact it has created; but this order of our sense-enslaved consciousness is not the real order of the universe. God pre-exists before the world can come into being, but to our experience in which the senses act first and only then the finer workings of consciousness, the world seems to come first and God to emerge out of it, so much so that it costs us an effort to rise out of the mechanical, pluralistic and pantheistic conceptions of Him to a truer and higher idea of the Divine Reality. That which to us is the ultimate is in truth the primary reality. So, too, the Idea which seems to us to rise out of the fact, really precedes it and out of it the fact has arisen. Our vulgar contrast of the ideal and the real is therefore a sensuous error, for that which we call real is only a phenomenon of force working out something that stands behind the phenomenon and that is pre-existent and greater than it. The Real, the Idea, the phenomenon, this is the true order of the creative Divinity.
      http://www.odinring.de/eng/ideals.htm

      "working on that material/holistic plane you are alluding to"...

      Money has exhibited this capacity to evolve with the times. Sharing the characteristics of this physical stage of development, early money was itself a physical commodity, grain, gold or silver. Only gradually did representative forms of money appear, but these too were full-bodied commodity money, convertible at any time into the commodity that they represented. During the vital stage, more symbolic forms of money such as certificates of deposit, bank notes, checks, letters of credit, bonds and other forms of negotiable securities came into prominence. The complete separation of money from its physical roots came at a much later stage of social development with the appearance of fiat money that does not have a commodity value and cannot be redeemed for a commodity.
      Money is itself an organization. Money is a commodity such as gold or an officially issued coin or paper note that is legally established as an exchangeable equivalent of other commodities and is used as a measure of their comparative values on the market. It is an abstract unit of account in terms of which the value of goods, services and obligations can be measured. The systems of exchange, valuation, issuance and conversion of one form of money into another constitute elements of that organization. The value of money depends directly on the level of this organization. The more developed it becomes, the greater the productive power of money.
      It could be the revolution that America needs to propel her out of her materiality and the rebellious part of individuality.
      The essential value of money is it is an ORGANISATION. It organises the various powers of the society with itself as the centre.
      Higher levels of organization enables the energy to gather into a power for new and higher levels of manifestation. This mimics the organizing power of the Absolute that enabled the material universe.
      The original functions of money were revolutionary in character and evolutionary in purpose.
      In modern times, the role of money has been expanded enormously by the development of complex mental infrastructures consisting of an intricate web of technology, organization and information. Systems for international banking, telecommunications, and computerized financial transactions serve as essential infrastructure for the rapid movement of money around the world.
      Economics, considered on its own as economics for economics' sake, will lead one astray, away from the truth. The centre of economics [now] is Money for the monetarists. It is Man [however] who created money. Money is there to serve man. Man should be the centre of economics, not money.
      http://www.gurusoftware.com/gurunet/knowledgebase/Social/Money.htm
      http://www.gurusoftware.com/gurunet/knowledgebase/Social/MoneyDetails.htm#The