Sure! He had a long and good career as an author, although he was never in the big leagues. I enjoyed "Crescent in the Sky" and "A Gathering of Stars",jreynolds88
Can anyone recommend Moffitt works besides the Baroness series?jeffords_tom
Rachel Nichols seems about perfect to me. 5'10" brunette with incredible eyes, not only good looking but looks like a professional model (not always the samejeffords_tom
The Baroness spy series by Paul Kenyon published by Pocket Books in 1974 and 1975. The series, totaling 8 books, is about the espionage missions of Baroness Penelope St. John-Orsini, a gorgeous supermodel who is also a deadly top secret superspy. She's amazing, resourceful, and all-woman!
All the published Baroness novels were written by Donald Moffitt under the Book Creations, Inc housename "Paul Kenyon":
1. The Ecstasy Connection
2. Diamonds Are for Dying (written first, but published as 2nd book in the series)
3. Death Is a Ruby Light
4. Hard-core Murder
5. Operation Doomsday
6. Sonic Slave
7. Flicker of Doom
8. Black Gold
There are three unpublished Baroness titles:
Death Is a Copycat (French version published as "Photo Phobie")
A Black Hole To Die In
Quicktime Death (written by Robert Vardeman under housename "Paul Kenyon")
In here, you will find a treasure trove of odd bits of info about the series, not found or known elsewhere. Go ahead, add to this treasure trove and discuss what makes the Baroness tick for you!
The Baroness discussion group aims to:
1. Share our fascination for this highly entertainting novels with the reading world.
2. Get the 3 unpublished titles released.
3. Revive the Baroness series (or something similar series) back in circulation.
4. Encourage fan fiction about the Baroness
* Members, please sign online petition to make Baroness novels as ebooks at:
- Books and Writing
- Mar 21, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.