Re: The Baroness' Most Dangerous Mission Part 2

  • ppsantos
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      I hope that the unpublished manuscripts would eventually come out. I'm
      researching who are the possible authors of the other two unpublished
      Baroness books (Mr. Varderman alluded to 2 more unpublished titles when
      the series prematurely got canned in mid 1970's). So far no promising
      leads due to the series being more than 30 years ago possible authors
      couldn't be confirmed. Some of them already passed away. I just hope
      that the unpublished manuscripts wouldn't be lost to us.

      At least Quicktime Death manuscript didn't suffer a quicktimed death.

      Can someone help find out those 2 rumored unpublished Baroness titles?

      --- In TheBaroness@yahoogroups.com, "haldeman2068" <haldeman2068@...>
      wrote:

      > The only other missions that could be considered in the
      > discussion are from the three unpublished books mentioned.
      > Let's face the facts..eventually those three books will
      > require a discussion all by themselves after all is said
      > and done about the first 8 books in the series. All of the
      > Baroness' missions were deadly to be sure but there is al-
      > ways that one mission that is a very close call. The threat
      > of death(and rape)is always there but the threat of
      > torture of the mind is very rare. Sorry about the misspellings
      > of a few words in my previous post...

    • Bob Vardeman
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
        Lyle Engel had told me the next to be published (but never done) book dealt with a black hole. I had the impression there was another following that and then Quicktime Death was to be published.

        Best,
        Bob