Donald Moffatt possible author of Baroness?

  • ppsantos
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2008
      In my quest to discover who the real authors of the Baroness titles, I
      stumbled upon this website:
      http://www.dondammassa.com/ck_sfk.htm
      According to this, Donald Moffatt wrote some of the Baroness titles.
      Anybody knows who Donald Moffatt is? Or confirm he wrote some Baroness?
    • Bob Vardeman
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2008
        Not a name that rings any bells. Did a google and there's an actor of the same name, but from his work he's not likely to have written any of the Baroness books.

        Bob Vardeman

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • James Reasoner
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2008
          Donald Moffitt wrote some science fiction under his own name and some historical novels for Lyle Engel, so it's certainly possible that he wrote some of the Baroness books.

          James Reasoner

          Bob Vardeman <bobv451@...> wrote:
          Not a name that rings any bells. Did a google and there's an actor of the same name, but from his work he's not likely to have written any of the Baroness books.

          Bob Vardeman

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:TheBaroness-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:TheBaroness-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • ppsantos
          Message 4 of 4 , May 8, 2008
            The website owner said that the name was misspelled. The author, who
            wrote some sci-fi works, is Donald Moffitt (not MoffAtt who's an actor).