My Baroness collection up for grabs on eBay

  • dethgrin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012
      Hi guys 'n' gals,

      I've merely enjoyed eavesdropping on our group for a while so this is my first message to my fellow Baroness fans. But it's a good one!

      I'm currently auctioning off my full collection of Baroness pbs on eBay. You probably all have them already, but these are in immaculate shape (my "shelf" copies, not my reading copies).

      Check them out here:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330786578044&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

      Hope that link works, if not, just look under my seller name: mr_sardonicus

      I hope these make one of you very happy!