Baroness Fan Fiction?

  • haldeman2068
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2007
      I have read all of the messages here and am also a big
      fan of the Baroness series having read most of the books
      I could get my hands on years ago. With 100 members in
      this group and hundereds more who are fans like ourselves
      I have to wonder if anyone has written any fan fiction based
      on the Baroness. The Baroness is a character who has a lot of
      potential and 8 books is certainly not enough to explore
      such potential. Anyone who has read the books knows that
      she could have had twice or three times the number of
      missions and adventures than the all too brief series
      in 1974-75. Has anybody written any Baroness fan fiction?
      I know that it must have occured to a few of the older fans
      (and some of the younger fans who just recently started reading
      her)who were there when the Baroness first came out and wished
      that the series had continued.