Hot Rail to Hell a modern day Baroness?

  • ppsantos
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2012
      For all Baroness fans, there's a new action espionage e-novel "Hot Rails to Hell" written by Robert Vardeman. What do you think of the novel? Is it an updated "Baroness"? What do you like, do not like?

      For those who haven't read it yet, don't get left out. Get yourself an e-copy (available e-book at amazon.com, iTunes download, etc) and let's hear what you think.
    • Brad Mengel
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2012

        I grabbed the deluxe edition and loved it…  Vanessa was smart and sexy and the sex scenes were plot driven.  I want more adventures of Vanessa Court.