Re: Hot Rail to Hell weblinks

  • Bob Vardeman
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2011
      Thanks for the kind words.  There's another advantage to doing books like this using Kindle, etc.  (I call it VIPub--Vertically Integrated Publishing since the author does 'bout everything)  Turn around time for the next can be quicker than traditional publishing (2 yrs is not unusual after a book is bought).  And contact with good folks like you can give me direct input and ideas about future titles.

      What's good, what's not so good?  Let me know.  Better yet, post it on Amazon, B&N and on my store for others to see.

      Pauli has been great helping out.  Appreciate his assistance immensely.

      I'd posted the links before.  Searching Amazon/Kindle and B&N/Nookbooks for robert vardeman brings up all my stuff, including Hot Rail to Hell.  And my online store is www.robertevardeman.com

      Thanks to everyone in the group for their input this far on the book.  It has been fun bringing a faint echo of the '70's Baroness back to life.

      Best,

      Bob Vardeman