Hello

  • Georges
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2006
      Hello to every one.
      I live in a Caribbean island.I am really pleased to have found this
      yahoo group. I feel in love with the Baroness in 1974 when I bought by
      chance book #4. I was thrilled by her deeds. I managed to buy the 7
      other ones of the collection. I still own them all 32 years later and
      I still cherish them. One day they all disappeared from the shelves of
      bookstores. The publisher was Simon and Schuster in New York. One of
      these books (#5?) has been adapted and published in French, Lune de
      Fiel published by Eroscope, under the character of Penny. another one
      seems to have had the title of Flash-Gorgone (#7?) in French.
      I really regret that in 30 years only 8 books were written. They were
      just great. I regret also that movies were not made of these wonderful
      stories. Many actresses could have played her character. Maud Adams,
      Caroline Munro, the Italian actress Marilu Tolo etc. We do have a
      whole bunch of young tall athletic brunettes that could play her role
      today. I think that we must work on getting our 8 favorites books to
      the screen. I was really happy to join this group.