blog mention

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2011
      Things are changing fast in the world of publishing. I mention the Baroness series in my current blog
      http://robertvardeman.wordpress.com/
      as well as Nick Carter and Lee Goldberg's new effort to bring back series fiction

      Enjoy!
      Bob Vardeman
    • Bruce Walker
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2011
        On 11-03-10 11:18 AM, Bob wrote:

        Things are changing fast in the world of publishing. I mention the Baroness series in my current blog
        http://robertvardeman.wordpress.com/
        as well as Nick Carter and Lee Goldberg's new effort to bring back series fiction

        Enjoy!
        Bob Vardeman

        Bob, I don't suppose you could consider helping the series fiction revival by putting out your unpublished Baroness installment, hmm?  I for one would buy it.

        (I guess it would be in a legal grey area.  I hope you at least got paid.)

        Cheers!

        -bmw
      • thatoneguyyknowhim
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2011
          --- In TheBaroness@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Walker <bruce.walker@...> wrote:

          > On 11-03-10 11:18 AM, Bob wrote:
          > >
          > > Things are changing fast in the world of publishing. I mention the
          > > Baroness series in my current blog
          > > http://robertvardeman.wordpress.com/
          > > as well as Nick Carter and Lee Goldberg's new effort to bring back
          > > series fiction
          > >
          > > Enjoy!
          > > Bob Vardeman
          > >

          > Bob, I don't suppose you could consider helping the series fiction
          > revival by putting out your unpublished Baroness installment, hmm? I
          > for one would buy it.
          >
          > (I guess it would be in a legal grey area. I hope you at least got paid.)
          >
          > Cheers!
          >
          > -bmw

          Any legal gray area could easily be fixed by a few simple character name changes. Maybe release it as a volume of "The Duchess" instead.

          I've honestly thought of doing a "revival" of this sorts myself, but I haven't read enough Baroness books to make it worthwhile yet.

          Nick Ahlhelm
          writer of stuff
          http://www.superpoweredfiction.com