Re: Who should play the Baroness in a movie?

  • Charo Goldstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2006
      --- In TheBaroness@yahoogroups.com, "ppsantos" <ppsantos@...> wrote:

      > If the spy series were to be made into a movie, who should play the
      > Baroness? Based on the books' descriptions of the Baroness, the
      > actress has to be stunningly beautiful, tall, sexy, gorgeous. The
      > kind you sometimes see in the cover of beauty magazines - a
      > supermodel. The Baroness has jade green eyes and raven black hair
      > (though sometimes she is depicted in the book front covers with
      > shades of brown hair) and in her early thirties.
      >
      > Who should play the Baroness? You decide.

      This is a rather late reply, but I just joined the group.

      I first read the Baroness in the mid 70's. I used to think Maud
      Adams would fit the part. However, after seeing "The Spy Who Loved
      Me," I thought otherwise. Bond Girl Naomi (Caroline Munro) looked
      exactly like the lady on the book covers. She's not as tall as the
      other two, being only 5'7" but she really looks like the Baroness.
      And, having done action films also, she'd be capable of playing the
      part.

      I've uploaded some pics of her in the Photos section.

      Charo Goldstein
      Harrisburg, PA