Any new patches available for the V-Synth?

  • jwagner_pa
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      No new patches have been added to www.v-synth.com since October
      3rd! Has Roland decided to stop supporting this product?
    • olatiz
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
        --- In The-V-Group@yahoogroups.com, "jwagner_pa" <jwagner_pa@y...>
        wrote:
        > No new patches have been added to www.v-synth.com since October
        > 3rd! Has Roland decided to stop supporting this product?

        I don't think so. Our japanese friends get a new set of patches two
        times per month. With your ftp-program look for new files at
        ftp://ftp.roland.co.jp/pub/roland/japan/patch/
        The v-synth.com site is a bit behind. So I uploaded patch collections
        to the file section (Files > V-Synth Patch Sets > PC zip files).