Memory Source

  • synthia90210
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2002
      Hi ,

      I dont know if this will help anybody ,but I found a source to buy
      your VP Memory from ....cheap too!

      http://www.oempcworld.com/category.html;$sessionid$R3TSBJYAAAACSP5MFMN
      ZPQR53QVSNPX0?UCIDs=66530

      Take care,
      synthia
    • rpsxnu
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2002
        looks great, but...

        which one *exactly* is the one to get?

        looking over previous posts, sounds like fpm, etc. etc. but, there's
        3 different kinds of fpm, all at 60ns, all 5volt, all at 1inch high.
        what does it mean "4K, 4C" vs. the others? of course, i'd prefer to
        buy the cheapest ones, not that there's that much of a difference.
        but, mabye the most expensive is the wrong one? looks like the other
        big point is parity or non parity? i dont' know what that even means.

        looks like a few people have bought ram from this place, so if you
        can let us know exactly which one's you bought that work.

        specifcally, i'm looking at:

        32M-4K
        32M
        32MP

        then, to double check, NO edo ram? yes?

        thanks!!!

        --- In vp9000@y..., "synthia90210" <tgw@s...> wrote:
        > Hi ,
        >
        > I dont know if this will help anybody ,but I found a source to buy
        > your VP Memory from ....cheap too!

        http://www.oempcworld.com/category.html;$sessionid$R3TSBJYAAAACSP5MFMN
        > ZPQR53QVSNPX0?UCIDs=66530
        >

        > Take care,
        > synthia
      • Chris James
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2002
          Michael Rosito of OEMpcWorld.com recommends the 32M for the VP-9000

          Chris.
          > looking over previous posts, sounds like fpm, etc. etc. but, there's
          > 3 different kinds of fpm, all at 60ns, all 5volt, all at 1inch high.
          > what does it mean "4K, 4C" vs. the others? of course, i'd prefer to
          > buy the cheapest ones, not that there's that much of a difference.
          > but, mabye the most expensive is the wrong one? looks like the other
          > big point is parity or non parity? i dont' know what that even means.
          >
          > looks like a few people have bought ram from this place, so if you
          > can let us know exactly which one's you bought that work.
          >
          > specifcally, i'm looking at:
          >
          > 32M-4K
          > 32M
          > 32MP
          >
          > then, to double check, NO edo ram? yes?
          >
          > thanks!!!
          >

          > --- In vp9000@y..., "synthia90210" <tgw@s...> wrote:
          > > Hi ,
          > >
          > > I dont know if this will help anybody ,but I found a source to buy
          > > your VP Memory from ....cheap too!
          > >

          > http://www.oempcworld.com/category.html;$sessionid$R3TSBJYAAAACSP5MFMN
          > > ZPQR53QVSNPX0?UCIDs=66530
          > >

          > > Take care,
          > > synthia

        • sbjfine
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 12, 2002
            Hi all,

            I second (or is it third at this stage) support for this RAM. I just
            installed 64MB (2 x 32) into my VP and works like a charm. I also
            took 2 x 16MB simms from my Yamaha a5000 (which I maxed out with the
            32M EDO Ram too) and put them into my VP. I now have 2 x 32MB and 2
            x 16MB of Ram with no problem.

            Simon :)

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/