Something I have been wondering forever ......

  • airincarter <airincarter@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2003
      Ok, here it goes:

      How in the world can you calculate the tempo for solo instruments?
      It's not as if there is a beat behind the sound of a flute ,etc....

      So how do you calculate it?

      Thanks
      :)
      Aaron
    • airincarter <airincarter@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
        Please can someone help me? Where did all the VP Macks go? You guys
        always help the needy!

        Oh well!

        PS- has anyone seen this yet? http://www.soundstoblowyourmind.com

        If it's anything like the VP9000 , it should be called
        www.soundstoblowyourcheckbook.com