roland user libraries ?

  • job
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 3:14 AM
      does anyone know where i can locate the vp9000 user libraries that came on zips , i had them a while back until my pc ate them all or the subtstandard drive in it ! happy to trade for other sounds etc or pay.
    • fabiolimasiq
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2014
        a valuable post that needs extra attention. I suggest that who has this files make uploading at files section of the group to help us. Thank you