Re: Help with saving projects to PC needed!

  • strongrelax
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2012
      Thank you, I have been doing exactly what you suggested, but the problem is that when i connect V-Synth to my PC(Win XP) and it opens there as an external drive, i see all the project folders there,BUT they all appear to be empty(although they do work fine on V-Synth). So when i do copy any of the project folders to my PC, i am copying an empty folder :( Any ideas? Is this an uncommon issue?

      Thanks.