Re: Help with saving projects to PC needed!

  • Nick Henning
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2012
      Hello,
      The V-synth USB drivers only work properly under Windows XP.
      I find it easier to do everything off a compact flash card in the PC Card slot of the V-synth (with an adapter).
      Save everything on the V-synth to the CF. Get a cheap CF card reader for your PC - the PC can read V-synth formatted cards. Just copy stuff to the CF from the PC, and stuff from the V-synth off the CF to the PC.
      This works on any version of Windows.

      Hope that helps...

      --- In The-V-Group@yahoogroups.com, "strongrelax" <strongrelax@...> wrote:

      > Hello all, I have V-Synth v2, i've been successfully loading projects from my PC
      > to V-Synth via USB(card mode), but unfortunately unable to move any projects
      > from my V-Synth to a PC. When V-Synth opens up as a drive on my computer all
      > folders appear to be empty:( Following the instruction from the manual does not
      > do the job for me.
      > Any help is appreciated!
      >
      > Thanks.

    • strongrelax
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2012
        Thank you, I have been doing exactly what you suggested, but the problem is that when i connect V-Synth to my PC(Win XP) and it opens there as an external drive, i see all the project folders there,BUT they all appear to be empty(although they do work fine on V-Synth). So when i do copy any of the project folders to my PC, i am copying an empty folder :( Any ideas? Is this an uncommon issue?

        Thanks.