Help with saving projects to PC needed!

  • strongrelax
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
      Hello all, I have V-Synth v2, i've been successfully loading projects from my PC
      to V-Synth via USB(card mode), but unfortunately unable to move any projects
      from my V-Synth to a PC. When V-Synth opens up as a drive on my computer all
      folders appear to be empty:( Following the instruction from the manual does not
      do the job for me.
      Any help is appreciated!

      Thanks.
    • Nick Henning
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2012
        Hello,
        The V-synth USB drivers only work properly under Windows XP.
        I find it easier to do everything off a compact flash card in the PC Card slot of the V-synth (with an adapter).
        Save everything on the V-synth to the CF. Get a cheap CF card reader for your PC - the PC can read V-synth formatted cards. Just copy stuff to the CF from the PC, and stuff from the V-synth off the CF to the PC.
        This works on any version of Windows.

        Hope that helps...

        --- In The-V-Group@yahoogroups.com, "strongrelax" <strongrelax@...> wrote:

        > Hello all, I have V-Synth v2, i've been successfully loading projects from my PC
        > to V-Synth via USB(card mode), but unfortunately unable to move any projects
        > from my V-Synth to a PC. When V-Synth opens up as a drive on my computer all
        > folders appear to be empty:( Following the instruction from the manual does not
        > do the job for me.
        > Any help is appreciated!
        >
        > Thanks.

      • strongrelax
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2012
          Thank you, I have been doing exactly what you suggested, but the problem is that when i connect V-Synth to my PC(Win XP) and it opens there as an external drive, i see all the project folders there,BUT they all appear to be empty(although they do work fine on V-Synth). So when i do copy any of the project folders to my PC, i am copying an empty folder :( Any ideas? Is this an uncommon issue?

          Thanks.