RE: [V-group] V-Loop

  • Steve C
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2012

      Wow, very cool for you to share this around.  I too will be checking this out.  Thanks!

      To: The-V-Group@yahoogroups.com
      From: gerd@...
      Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:16:47 +0000
      Subject: [V-group] V-Loop

      Hello,

      I'm new to this Group and I shortly want to introduce myself with a small tool.

      I own a V-Synth GT since a month and wondered why it doesn't import the loop points of wav files. Therefore I wrote a small tool that sets the needed information (based on existing loop points) for the V-Synth.

      You can get it here: http://feldkir.ch/v-loop.htm

      Greetings from Bremen / Germany
      Gerd

    • tomulcahy
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2014
        Excellent! Thank you. Possibility of a Mac version?