V-Loop

  • prosynth@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2012
      Hello,

      I'm new to this Group and I shortly want to introduce myself with a small tool.

      I own a V-Synth GT since a month and wondered why it doesn't import the loop points of wav files. Therefore I wrote a small tool that sets the needed information (based on existing loop points) for the V-Synth.

      You can get it here: http://feldkir.ch/v-loop.htm

      Greetings from Bremen / Germany
      Gerd
    • fweakboy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2012
        Cool!!

        Will check this out

        Thanks for Sharing

        --- In The-V-Group@yahoogroups.com, "prosynth@..." <gerd@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I'm new to this Group and I shortly want to introduce myself with a small tool.
        >
        > I own a V-Synth GT since a month and wondered why it doesn't import the loop points of wav files. Therefore I wrote a small tool that sets the needed information (based on existing loop points) for the V-Synth.
        >
        > You can get it here: http://feldkir.ch/v-loop.htm
        >
        > Greetings from Bremen / Germany
        > Gerd

      • Steve C
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2012

          Wow, very cool for you to share this around.  I too will be checking this out.  Thanks!

          To: The-V-Group@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2014
            Excellent! Thank you. Possibility of a Mac version?