VC 2 card editor

  • satnom2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 21 11:46 AM
      Hi
      I just bought a VC 2 card for my Varios module. Amazing! It sounds great and it is really fun
      too. I would like to know if it exist some kind of software editor for the card like the one you
      got with the VC 1 card ?

      Thank you
      Bernard
    • Paulo Oom

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 21 12:21 PM
          a friend is searching for a VariOS and a D2 Card, he want to know how good the card is working in the VariOS, is there any difference to the card in a V-Synth? He likes the vocoder stuff a lot..

          Frank

          Am 21.08.2008 um 21:14 schrieb Paulo Oom:

          and where did you get it?

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 21 1:34 PM
            --- In The-V-Group@yahoogroups.com, Paulo Oom <cr0mi0@...> wrote:

            > and where did you get it?

            Ah! I was so lucky. I found it in a used musical instruments store in Montréal, Canada and I
            pay ... $75. So now, I think I have a pretty good set up with the Varios and those two cards.
            I don't use V-producer that much, I prefer top use the Varios as a sound module.

            Bernard
          • satnom2000
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 21 1:40 PM
              --- In The-V-Group@yahoogroups.com, Frank Neumann <frank@...> wrote:

              > a friend is searching for a VariOS and a D2 Card, he want to know how
              > good the card is working in the VariOS, is there any difference to
              > the card in a V-Synth? He likes the vocoder stuff a lot..
              >
              > Frank

              For what I can tell for now (i owned the card since 2 hours) The VC 2 card works pretty well
              with the Varios. There's an input for a mic or a line instrument to modulate the carrier wich
              is working great. It's a plug and play thing. You put the card in the module, bootr up and
              Voilà, you have acces to about 60 patches like vocoder things, differents styles of choir. Easy
              and wondeful sound. I realy like the Choir, it's impressive.

              Bernard
            • Frank Neumann
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 21 2:12 PM
                Thanx, sounds good.. it'a pity that i sold my VariOS 1 year ago! :(

                by the way.. you can still download the Software here...

                Frank