please...VP9000 software

  • audioquotient
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2005
      very new to the group. Kudos for keeping such a good organized usenet.
      Looking for the first Vproducer software that came free with the
      VP9000. If some of the older users have it. Could you be kind enough to
      upload it or link it. Thanks a million.
    • Phreak boy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6 2:51 AM
        Hello all

        has anyone located this software yet? I get my vp-9000 on Sat but
        without the software

        Many thanks!!

        --- In The-V-Group@yahoogroups.com, "audioquotient"
        <audioquotient@y...> wrote:
        > very new to the group. Kudos for keeping such a good organized
        usenet.
        > Looking for the first Vproducer software that came free with the
        > VP9000. If some of the older users have it. Could you be kind enough
        > upload it or link it. Thanks a million.
      • bxsj_bxsj
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 2005
          hi there,
          you can get the v-producer on ebay, look for v-trainer. if this
          doesn't help, contact me, we'll find a solution :-)
          take care
          bernie