Re: musikmesse frankfurt >>> v-group meeting ? >>> update

  • nik_enso
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      update for friday -

      this might be a chance to talk with the rolands about os 2.0 + anything else v-related

      Roland EAS Meeting (Elastic Audio Synthesis)
      During Frankfurter Musikmesse 2005 Roland will have a special meeting for
      instruments which incorporate the Elastic Audio Synthesis (EAS).

      Time. Friday, April 8th 2005, 6:30 pm

      if you'd like to join please send me a mail .

      nik