RE: [vp9000] Hello to all Members

  • Jan De Smedt
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
      Hi all too ;-)

      Does anyone have a Cubase DEV driver?
      What about a SoundDiver ADA adaptation?

      Happy 'Phrasing,
      Jan

    • Doug
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
        Hello I.m a new user my name is Calvin or you can call
        me Doug, I just purchase a VP9000 for $1200 not really
        gotten into it yet but i feel it's a bargain for what
        they orginally cost Any information would be most
        appreciative on this end.

        I like to learn all i can about this monster. Does
        anyone know if Roland intends an upgrad to the six
        voices please feel free to email anyone out their.
        doug >

        http://shopping.yahoo.com