Welcome to Friends of VP9000!

  • Alain M.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2001
      Hello,

      We have no memebers yet so I am talking to myself. But, anyhow, as
      you know the VP9000 used to cost an arm and a leg ,now it just costs
      a leg. Introduced at $3295.00 , the Roland VP-9000 can now be found
      for around 1200-1500$ ! AMS actually has them in their catalog for
      1099$ b-stock only so I doubt there are many left.

      At any rate , I hope this can become a place of helpful discussion
      all about this little powerful box.

      For the new members , feel free to post whenever and whatever
      you want. This is a brother board to the rest of the "Friends Of"
      groups (Friends of MS2000 and Friends of OB12 ) and they are all
      known for thier openess and of course friendly memebers. This board
      is not moderated so speak your mind.

      And most of all, don't hesitate to post your VP-9000 created MP3's in
      the FILES section to the left of your screen. There is 20 megs of
      space in here so that is plenty for a handful of songs.

      Take care ,
      Alain