Seeking Arab partners from the gulf for excellent opportunities in Cambodia

  • fareed jabal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      We are an Arab company in Cambodia and hold a valid general license that covers the following :

      import export of pharmaceuticals
      Export agricultural products
      Import all kinds of materials and equipments
      Currency exchange
      Commercial agency
      Commercial representative
      Financial and commercial consultation
      Advertising
      Transportation - air - land - sea
      Construction
      Tourism, Hotels
      Investment in the field of agriculture
      Investment in the field of industry

      The opportunities in Cambodia is so unique in terms of business opportunities mainly in agriculture. There is no Arab business presence here at all and Cambodia is much more attractive now than Thalland or Vietnam.

      The lion's share of  business is conducted in US$ and the government here offers very attractive tax exemptions for investors.

      Don't miss this opportunity because the Chinese are showing interest in Cambodia, mainly in its agricultural potentials.

      Regards

      Fareed