RO WATER PURIFIIER - MARKETING AGENTS - UAE, SAUDI, EGYPT, TANZANIA 971557369619

  • mohsin_t
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2009
      RO WATER PURIFIERS
      MARKETING AGENTS WANTED IN UAE, SAUDI ARABIA, EGYPT, TANZANIA, KENYA
      PL CONTACT 97155 7369619

      We are manufaturers suppliers of RO Water purifiers.

      These are the latest drinking water purification systems which purify the tap water to the best extent.

      Most expatriates have a problem of falling hair/kidney probblems etc. All these problems are because of the high content of calcium & the other salt in the Gulf.

      Our water purifiers clear the water to the extent of 40TDS which means it would be 100% safe & free of virus, bacteria, impurities etc - as good as spring water. (Even Masafi & Al-Ain have over 100 TDS) (TDS -Totally disolved solids)

      These are hassle free systems, just plug n play types. No service or problems.

      These water purifiers are priced at $200 (75GPD) & $ 300 (300GPD)
      We want agents who can book orders & can market the products successfully. (GPD - Gallons of Water per Day)

      All the water purifiers come with American Technology, using American RO Membranes.

      We want agents/reps who can represent us in unrepresented areas.

      Low investment - Excellent growth opportunity - Very profitable.

      Please contact.
      mohsin_t@...